Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macintoshmac

Suspended
May 13, 2010
Unfortunately that's not happening in this beta. Not many changes to Disk Utility. The build number for it is about 2 higher but still no resizing APFS partitions and First Aid is same as before.

So, 1.85 more like? Or would that be 1.67?

mikecwest

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2013
He was wrong. Why does being wrong earn credibility.

He tried to impress the forum with his guess and he was an utter failure.

He was correct that it would released today, wrong about the build number.

It wasn’t a hard guess to make that it would be released today, as they often take two week intervals....but why waste a thread on a guess?

Broken Hope

macrumors 68000
Jan 15, 2015
He was correct that it would released today, wrong about the build number.

It wasn’t a hard guess to make that it would be released today, as they often take two week intervals....but why waste a thread on a guess?
He was off by a letter increment, I doubt it would be that easy to guess the build number that closely.

Reactions: Max108

Ron Fisk

macrumors newbie
Jul 23, 2017
Goleta, CA
Looks like Disk First Aid is working now in beta 4. thanks...
[doublepost=1500922032][/doublepost]
mikecwest,
There was no response! posted an empty reply. Still trying to figure this forum out. Sorry about that. I have Age Related Attention Deficit Disorder...

BTW never tried Nikka's. Will give it a go!

Also, I don't know if you jailbreak your phone or not, but The Godfather of Cydia is in your town.[/QUOTE]

Yes! I know. Used to jailbreak but not lately. Too many changes to keep up with...

Broken Hope

macrumors 68000
Jan 15, 2015
I'm not running the developer beta, I'm just interested in the changelog. Why do people have to be such jerks? Is it really hurting anybody to read a damn changelog? The iOS changelogs are always readily posted.

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
I'm not running the developer beta, I'm just interested in the changelog. Why do people have to be such jerks? Is it really hurting anybody to read a damn changelog? The iOS changelogs are always readily posted.
Telling you that you can use Google yourself, instead of asking others to do the work for you, is not being a jerk.

I didn't insult you. If you don't want to hear the truth, maybe pick another thread where you will be catered to without question.

Reactions: itdk92 and Jayderek

TitsLegendary

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2013
Anyone having issues getting their iDevices to be recognized by iTunes with this build? I can't seem to get my iPhone 6s, 7+, or my 9.7 iPad Pro to be recognized by the computer. They are all running different versions of iOS as well. I've tried multiple reboots to no avail.

tywebb13

macrumors 68030
Apr 21, 2012
Anyone having issues getting their iDevices to be recognized by iTunes with this build? I can't seem to get my iPhone 6s, 7+, or my 9.7 iPad Pro to be recognized by the computer. They are all running different versions of iOS as well. I've tried multiple reboots to no avail.

There is a bug in the itunes 12.7 beta where ios devices won't be recognised.

But the problem has been solved in this thread: https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/82313

Reactions: amro

Broken Hope

macrumors 68000
Jan 15, 2015
Telling you that you can use Google yourself, instead of asking others to do the work for you, is not being a jerk.

I didn't insult you. If you don't want to hear the truth, maybe pick another thread where you will be catered to without question.
I've been googling, I can't find the beta 4 release notes..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.