Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kettle

macrumors 65816
camobag said:
Can we see some of your work?

If you could see my work, it would be very similar in execution to this Macrumors site. Macrumors, on examination (under the cover) can be seen to be doing its darndest in accommodating accessibility and web standards.

If you have time to waste trying to lure me into an a feeble demonstration of "put up or shut up", I suggest that understanding how a "show and tell" of my own work and it having little to do with the validity of adopting good web design practices, would be time better spent. :)

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
brhmac said:
My earlier post seems to have been removed from this board.

Why?

I wrote that the problem confronting MacRumors is not the quality of its logo but the quality and quantity of its rumors. The site seems to compile rumors from other sites vs. originate its own rumors.

Does anyone remember the last rumor that "broke" here?

I made a similar observation on another board. It also seems to have been removed.

Bizarre. :confused:

Because it was off-topic for the thread. Start a new one if you want to discuss where this site gets its rumors from.

This thread is beyond salvaging - try again with a "Design a New MacRumors Logo" thread if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.