Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HecubusPro

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2006
Los Angeles
Matiandos said:
Even if Merom MBPs aren't announced in todays events, we still have all Apple Expo Paris, and even then a silent update on apple.com in the coming weeks, so there is no reason to loose faith.

But it will be fun to watch everyone despair and pull their hair out and cry over the fact that the MBP's were not updated today. :D Unfortunately, I will be one of those people. :(

aussie_geek

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2004
Sydney Australia
C'mon Apple - pull your finger out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^
Yep - same here. :( .

I need to dispose of my Playstation 3 fund considering it won't be released down here in AU until next year. A Macbook Pro would be nice to replace this aging PowerBook G4.

aussie_geek

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
aussie_geek said:
^^
Yep - same here. :( .

I need to dispose of my Playstation 3 fund considering it won't be released down here in AU until next year. A Macbook Pro would be nice to replace this aging PowerBook G4.

aussie_geek

LOL hold onto your Playstation 3 fund and wait for the PS3? It looks tops but I'm going to buy the Wii because I can't justify spending $1k on a console!

generik

macrumors 601
Aug 5, 2005
Minitrue
viccles said:
LOL hold onto your Playstation 3 fund and wait for the PS3? It looks tops but I'm going to buy the Wii because I can't justify spending $1k on a console!

Same, especially a Sony console. Sony, the guys with all that consumer hate? The guys with the rootkit on their music CDs? The guys who pulled their music from iTMS when Apple refused to raised prices? The same guys who are the last to come back to Apple like a lappy dog when all the other published relented?

These guys are pure greed exemplified. I will never give them a single cent of my money.

HecubusPro

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2006
Los Angeles
generik said:
Same, especially a Sony console. Sony, the guys with all that consumer hate? The guys with the rootkit on their music CDs? The guys who pulled their music from iTMS when Apple refused to raised prices? The same guys who are the last to come back to Apple like a lappy dog when all the other published relented?

These guys are pure greed exemplified. I will never give them a single cent of my money.

And I hope the PS3 marks their downfall, blu-ray and all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.