Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

gank41

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2008
Isn't this the Big Sur thread? So what's with your, "it was fine in 12.3.0" and "12.3.1" both of which are Monterey versions?
A moderator is expected to follow the rules about posting, to avoid confusion right? Sorry if that sounds snarky, but it is your mistake and that version change is confusing.
This is a Big Sur only thread? I didn’t know that…

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
Isn't this the Big Sur thread? So what's with your, "it was fine in 12.3.0" and "12.3.1" both of which are Monterey versions?
A moderator is expected to follow the rules about posting, to avoid confusion right? Sorry if that sounds snarky, but it is your mistake and that version change is confusing.
It was a simple mistake. Both threads have the same title and appear identically in the History menu. I've moved the posts into the correct thread.

This is a Big Sur only thread? I didn’t know that…
The other one is here.

Last edited:

gank41

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2008
It was a simple mistake. Both threads have the same title and appear identically in the History menu. I've moved the posts into the correct thread.

The other one is here.
Well that explains the confusion on my end.. Both Threads have the same 'Music - Missing Features, Bugs, Issues & Troubleshooting' header and both threads are each past 20 pages. I'm sure I'm not the only one confused by that.

Reactions: Nermal
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.