Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Laser Viking

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2006
kool-aid jammers and montel williams

code:
name: L.Viking
words that descide myself: awesome, womanizer
:) :confused: :cool: :eek: :mad: :p ;) :D :eek: :(
guess which face i left out and you get 10 points

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
*sigh* another DS Friend code page overrun by people who sign up and do nothing to or for the site but post friend codes.

Frozen-Beatle

macrumors newbie
Aug 8, 2006
Land o' Cheese
raggedjimmi said:
*sigh* another DS Friend code page overrun by people who sign up and do nothing to or for the site but post friend codes.
Thats where ur wrong, i helped a bunch out on how to upgrade imac g3s and plus, without these people there would be no community...

Laser Viking

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2006
Burt Reynolds loves his yogurt

i havn't played metroid hunters in like a week, because no1 is ever on, and i'm tired of doing 10 minute game for 7 kills.
if any of u guy could tell me what days of time your normally on wifi, i'll tire to join during that time.
i lost all my skill after playing perfect dark and not playing metroid 4 a while so don't expect anything great from me

Seacrest Out! ...:confused:

Frozen-Beatle

macrumors newbie
Aug 8, 2006
Land o' Cheese
Laser Viking said:
i havn't played metroid hunters in like a week, because no1 is ever on, and i'm tired of doing 10 minute game for 7 kills.
if any of u guy could tell me what days of time your normally on wifi, i'll tire to join during that time.
i lost all my skill after playing perfect dark and not playing metroid 4 a while so don't expect anything great from me

Seacrest Out! ...:confused:

When is a good time for us all to party on Nintendo WFC?

Laser Viking

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2006
goat milk is gross

i assume every1 isn't on because most of these forum messages were written in March, and they probably moved on to a new game or something.
i'm always free normally, so anytime would be cool 4 me.
i really want to see how awesome this voice chat thing really is.

we should have like a time where we are all on like 6:00 or something
hopefully today i'll be on the friends room at 6:00 (eastern time), try and join at that time

or if u all think that time is bad, then post a time when u guys would like to be on and time zone (hopefully u already know what a time zone is, if not were screwed)

remember thaw out your frozen beetles today
Sincerely
-Laser Viking-

Laser Viking

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2006
pig jello pudding

welll i'm on right now and it's 6:00pm (eastern time)

if it doesnt work out today, i'll be open any time, just send me response about when your normally open

every one not being on is pissing me off,

if not i'll try again tomarrow at 9:00 pm - 9:20pm (eastern time)

:confused: :mad: :(

i also have msn and aim messenger, PLZ BE ONLINE!!!

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Laser Viking said:
every one not being on is pissing me off,

Oi, you can't expect everyone to be on when you want. If you haven't seen the "Metroid Hunters later today" thread then boo to you. we organise times together and play together. Maybe because nobody knows you they don't want to play you?

Looking forward to our next game, 2ny :)

ps. whats all this eastern/western time? if there was a GMT time I could probably understand and try and be on for then too.

Laser Viking

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2006
thank for telling me about the meeting thing, i'll check it out

ps: i can't explain it... ask your parents... if your live in an orfinage, i'm sorry
ps2: i don't know how to spell orfinage correctly
ps3: ps2 sucks, get a DS

Laser Viking

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2006
O yeah, i forgot
i'm severly mently retarded when it comes to forums and i feel like my IQ has been reduced to 10%

<------------------- hints the thing that says macrumor newbie

if i don't figure it out shortly i'll have to ask you 4 more info (like directions)
but it's okay, u can slaughter me i metroid once i figure this out, 4 being an idiot

you: :mad: <(Stupid freak'n noobs)
me: :confused: < (Kangaroo Jack? WHAT?)
you: :confused: <(???)
^
thats the visual
that shows my
confusion:confused:

Mavimao

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2005
Lyon, France
raggedjimmi said:
ps. whats all this eastern/western time? if there was a GMT time I could probably understand and try and be on for then too.

There are 4 time zones in the continental US: Eastern, Central, Mountain and Western. Eastern is everything from the east coast to parts of Indiana, Central is from Illinois to the Rocky Mountains. Mountain speaks for itself, and Western is California/Washington state, etc. GMT time right now is 4 hours ahead of Eastern time. (ie: if it is 12:01 pm in New York, it is 4:01 pm in England.

http://www.ptb-sales.com/California/usa24k.gif

Laser Viking

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2006
canibal yogurt

thankyou 4 explaining that
I could have sworn it was EST time is 5 hours before instead of 4 before,
but I could be wrong
;)

Laser Viking

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2006
who pooted

i've agreed that this game's lack of communication tools makes it impossible to make a game with some1 on your friends list,
i think i'm giving up, becuase it's not possible
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

wolgon

macrumors newbie
Aug 20, 2006
my fc

my friend code is

if you would like to become friends please pm me on here

i think i have added every one who posted on here but pm me or post just to make shoure

mehmettt

macrumors newbie
Aug 28, 2006
litosclone said:
I've been playing online matches on and off for a while now, I've added some rivals and now would like to add some friends. I think it would be cool to play against other people from MR. Anyway my Friend Code is in my signature. Please post so I can add you.
here i'm ready for rıvalry.:D mangoo_1988@hotmail.com

Laser Viking

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2006
Alec Baldwin Rules!!!

mph code: 2277 0888 3165
stars: 3
awesome: yes
clan: Ing Hell
email/msn: mpwsomething@hotmail.com
AIM screen name: CoconutPootJuice

IM me when u want to play, I have US Eastern time
I know people too, better mph games are with me

srobert

macrumors 68020
Jan 7, 2002
I've been getting a lot of private message from 1-post newbie members asking me for my friend code, all in similar hard to decipher English. I was starting to think they were all coming from the same person who re-registered under a different name. That doesn't really make sense…*I must be imagining things.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.