Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
maxterpiece said:
I know during a nice summer day you have to shove your way through if you want to move any faster than a dawdle. Most of the people around there are incredibly beautiful as well.

Like many areas in Manhattan, sidewalks in Soho are clogged with street vendors who add dramatically to the congestion by reducing those attempting to walk down to a snail's pace. As to beautiful people, they are statistically represented as other sections are ... but Soho does not strike me as having managed to exceed other places in that regard. There are a fair share of puppies strolling around as well.

freeny

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2005
Not sure if that area (SOHO) has a monopoly on beautiful people, but they certainly have more than their share of young snobs. As for the older snobs, well, the upper west side has the cream of the crop.:)

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
freeny said:
Not sure if that area (SOHO) has a monopoly on beautiful people, but they certainly have more than their share of young snobs. As for the older snobs, well, the upper west side has the cream of the crop.:)

I fully agree with Soho having a healthy share of the young snob market and I would add that a decent number of them work on Prince Street in the Apple Store.

When I stopped in recently to ask a question about saving a fillable form from a government website using Adobe Acrobat, an employee looked at me as if I just emerged from a spacecraft and then said, "Forms on government sites are copyrighted material, so why would you be using and saving that?"

My answer: "Because all federal and state agencies place forms there to make them readily accessible to the public they serve just as the site says. I hardly think infringement is the relevant issue given my question." Where is Rod Serling when you really need him?

maxterpiece

macrumors 6502a
Mar 5, 2003
well i didn't mean beautiful like I wish i was like them, i just meant beautiful like you might find in elle magazine or something.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.