Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

powers74

macrumors 68000
Aug 18, 2008
At the bend in the river
Honestly, I wouldn't blame anyone for taking it seriously. With all the weird complaints, some people have, it's getting really difficult to tell apart satire from reality.

true (see my sig!)

It would be pretty sweet if the logo were Liquidmetal though. And just because it's "scratch resistant" doesn't mean you can't make a mark in it if you gouge it with a knife...

iPhone-6-Logo-031.jpg

Probably it's just aluminum though :(

Last edited:

Tsuchiya

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2008
I think it would be quite awesome if they announced the wearable device at the same time.

The constant leaks coming from the production line takes some of the buzz out of new product announcements (especially when even mainstream news outlets start reporting on them).

An announcement on the 9th with the release date for some time later (like with the original iPhone and iPad) would be a welcome surprise.

Saved0ne

macrumors newbie
Dec 14, 2009
Brea, CA
An embedded logo? What a dealbreaker. Looks like I will stick with my iPhone 3G. They should fire Jony Ive. This would not have happened under Steve Jobs. This shows the long slide downwards that Apple has been on for several years now. The logos on Android phones are much better. There is no more innovation from Apple anymore. The logo is too black. I can't believe they only use two holes to attach the logo to the case. Jony Ive messed it up again. The logo is not black enough. They should have improved battery capacity instead of messing with the logo. This would not have happened under Steve Jobs. Once again they are concentrating on design instead of features. I guess this means there will be no 256GB iPhone 6. I thought Tim Cook was supposed to be an expert for logos. This is Jony Ive's fault again. As expected, no innovation. They should concentrate more on getting the design right instead of fiddling with all those new features. This looks like a 1:1 rip-off from Android. Looks like the logo will not have NFC. This would not have happened under Steve Jobs.

ROFL what a whiney little baby off of images that may not even be real... These could light up for notifications for all we know which would be fantastic.

People and the "SJ wouldn't approve of this" -- we get it, he wouldn't approve of other things, but he was also a Genius that kept things in the market, and as things change in the market, he would grow/change with it.

LOL... cry cry.

MentalFloss

macrumors 65816
Mar 14, 2012
ROFL what a whiney little baby off of images that may not even be real... These could light up for notifications for all we know which would be fantastic.

People and the "SJ wouldn't approve of this" -- we get it, he wouldn't approve of other things, but he was also a Genius that kept things in the market, and as things change in the market, he would grow/change with it.

LOL... cry cry.

I love you, man. I really do. It takes people like you to keep my faith in humanity in just the right balance. :D

Tech198

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2011
why would u want a scratch resistant Apple logo ?

Just give me that embedded Apple logo to keep and i'll go quietly :apple:

ksuyen

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2012
An embedded logo? What a dealbreaker. Looks like I will stick with my iPhone 3G. They should fire Jony Ive. This would not have happened under Steve Jobs. This shows the long slide downwards that Apple has been on for several years now. The logos on Android phones are much better. There is no more innovation from Apple anymore. The logo is too black. I can't believe they only use two holes to attach the logo to the case. Jony Ive messed it up again. The logo is not black enough. They should have improved battery capacity instead of messing with the logo. This would not have happened under Steve Jobs. Once again they are concentrating on design instead of features. I guess this means there will be no 256GB iPhone 6. I thought Tim Cook was supposed to be an expert for logos. This is Jony Ive's fault again. As expected, no innovation. They should concentrate more on getting the design right instead of fiddling with all those new features. This looks like a 1:1 rip-off from Android. Looks like the logo will not have NFC. This would not have happened under Steve Jobs.

mate, did you forget /s ? ;)

Toltepeceno

Suspended
Jul 17, 2012
SMT, Edo MX, MX

LOL... cry cry.

You've been duped, don't you feel silly now. How could anyone miss the sarcasm?

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
With all these leaks, you'd think they'd have built a fully functional iPhone 6 by now!

twigman08

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2012

After reading many posts of people who seriously think you were being serious, this meme came to mind:
awkward-moment-when-your-sarcasm-is-so-advanced_o_1045275.jpg

Congrats on breaking everyones sarcasm detectors! lol

scott911

macrumors 6502a
Aug 24, 2009
It was definitely a complaint on the first few iPhones but I think the 5 and 5S have great speaker quality.

Admittedly, I haven't listened seriously to the latest iphones...
I would seem the that my complaints since I've been posting here since iPhone "1" have been noticed. Yes!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.