Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tvhex

macrumors newbie
Jan 25, 2024
It will be great if we can read comments sort by oldest/newest and replied comment appear below them. Followed by next comments.

Reactions: Hollywood21487

Hollywood21487

macrumors newbie
Jan 25, 2024
Hello everyone, I’m mildly obsessed with Apple products so I figured this would be the best way to find out all the new info.😁

Pinterra

macrumors member
Jan 25, 2024
Hello everyone!
I've joined recently, though i've been lurking for.... jeez, let's not get into that.

I'm into Apple, of course, but also tech in general. Happy to chat about anything.

I'd love to get into collecting, but I don't have the space for a bunch of extra computers. I'll just have to live vicariously though some of you!

Patiently waiting for a second-gen HomePod Mini.

Reactions: rm5

larasilva1880

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2024
Well I've been around here for a while(about 5 months), but never saw the need to post so I was always a guest. But now since macworld I needed to be a member to read the threads and well, here I am!:D You will probably see a lot more of me in the future...;)

GlenK

macrumors 65816
Aug 1, 2013
St. Augustine, FL
I have been a member for a long time and need to reset my password. When I try to log in on another device it does not recognize the password I'm logged in under on this Mac. When I put in the current password it says password not found. How can I get sent a temp password to reset to a new one.

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
I have been a member for a long time and need to reset my password. When I try to log in on another device it does not recognize the password I'm logged in under on this Mac. When I put in the current password it says password not found. How can I get sent a temp password to reset to a new one.
Open a support ticket using the Contact Us link and they will get you fixed up.

Reactions: GlenK

mucsnarb

macrumors newbie
Feb 7, 2024
Louisville, KY
I have been a mac user for years. I'm on my third mac, which is a Mac Studio M1 Ultra. I almost didn't go with mac this time because of issues at the end of the life of my 2015 imac, but they had me by the balls and felt like I had no other option. I paid $4000 for a factory refurbished model with only 1TB of storage, 64 GB memory, wanted 2TB like my imac to fit all my data, but that was gonna be around $800 and I had been saving for a year and was 'a fearin' that if I didn't spend the money I may not have it later. I have used this site often over the years to gain insight on various troubleshooting and general questions. I decided it's time to join. This definitely seems like one of the better forums out there, although not really been a forum kind of person, preferring to just get the information I need and bounce. So I don't really know or understand all the "ins-and-outs". I plan on posting a question once I read more on the policies. I am seriously regretting letting Apple have my money. Thanks.

Last edited:

blasirl

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2024
Hello,

New member, new to Macs all together. I just inherited a Mac Mini 5.1 (2011), 2GB RAM, 500GB HDD and am trying to figure out how to use it. I started another thread in the Mac Mini subforum to ask my first question.

Glad to be here, hope I might someday contribute.

Reactions: mucsnarb

Spank7

macrumors newbie
Feb 11, 2024
Greece
Hello

After so many years and my iphone 7 and iPad 4 i'm back to ios and iPhone 15 Pro , soon i will get a Macbook Air so this community will be helpful for any questions i have but also for news.

Happy to find this community that is based mainly on apple

Cya Around

Last edited:
Reactions: decafjava

CuddlyButDeadly

macrumors newbie
Feb 14, 2024
Hi, long time/first time as they say. Bee a Mac user since the very early days,and an avid reader of MacRumors for many years. Finally decided to create a proper account.

Starting to dip my feet in SwiftUI coding because why not?

Reactions: MacHeritage

pmhgeneral

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2024
Pennsylvania
This will be a bit of a test... Another of these threads started with good intentions... but was soon taken over by regulars.

if you just joined MacRumors, reply and introduce yourself.

This is only for new Macrumors users... only users who registered within two months of the current date may reply...

All other users posts will be deleted. (moderators, please enforce this). This will be for myself included... only comments by truely "new" users will be allowed in this thread.

Discuss away...

(this could fail miserably if no one replies :) )

arn
Thank you for letting me join, I am a newbie here I just wanted to reach out and say hello 👋

VisceralRealist

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2023
Long Beach, California
I'm hardly new, but I realized I never posted in this thread (I just didn't see it when I joined). So a belated introduction: My name is Eden, I'm a college student who turned 19 last fall and a long time tech enthusiast, and it's fascinating to post in a thread that was first posted two years before I was born. It's not often you see a site that's been around this long that is still going strong. I'm happy to contribute. :)

jumpcats1234

macrumors member
Jan 10, 2024
U.S
I joined in January so I have been using Apple products my whole life and have been rooting Android devices on XDA. I love helping people and discussing technology.

Been lurking since September.

Last edited:

Foo_Fighter

macrumors newbie
Mar 12, 2024
Hello eyeyone! New memeber here but I've been a mac user for around 15 years. My current daily driver is a maxed out Mac Pro 5,1 that's still perfoming really well. I'm also an iPod collector. I've been reading macrumors forums posts for years but somehow never signed in. About time!

rawore

macrumors newbie
Mar 23, 2024
United States
This will be a bit of a test... Another of these threads started with good intentions... but was soon taken over by regulars.

if you just joined MacRumors, reply and introduce yourself.

This is only for new Macrumors users... only users who registered within two months of the current date may reply...

All other users posts will be deleted. (moderators, please enforce this). This will be for myself included... only comments by truely "new" users will be allowed in this thread.

Discuss away...

(this could fail miserably if no one replies :) )

arn
i show my tongue drum ;)

i showed up after finding a post about iphone photo logistics

pausing icloud photostream

how to archive photos, prep for lowbandwidth travel

i'm hiding behind a travel modem, allowing vpn, without per system vpn; now i can air drop between macbook and ipad, iphone

i also move KOALA app song files around (change ending to get .zip with stems)

con2apple

macrumors newbie
Mar 25, 2024
Germany
I am new here too.

Reader of the site for years. Mac User for 15 years. But still using an MacBook Pro with TouchBar from 2017 and an iPhone 11. Waiting hopefully for some must-haves like 4x zoom in the iPhone Pro (without Max) or an AV1 hardware encoder.

Have started my first thread with thoughts about new Apple displays.

ProbablyDylan

macrumors member
Mar 26, 2024
Los Angeles
Hello! Long time listener, first time caller. 23, surviving LA, general tech enthusiast that's been sucked into the Apple ecosystem when the iPhone 11 was cheaper than Pixel 4.

Who at Google thought that was a winning strategy, anyways?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.