Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER 🪽

285 Fulton St., Lower Manhattan, New York City, New York, 10007.

1687930546813.png

Hughmac

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2012
Kent, UK
Where were you all walking?
It's a walking group organised by a local charity that I volunteer for, entitled "Walk and Talk".
It is a gentle stroll along the beach at Grain in Kent, England, with the emphasis on chatting and perhaps 'unloading' if you feel like it, with support and no judgement.

This group helped me so much to get back into some sort of normal life after my wife passed away, and I soon became a volunteer driver for them, to give something back. I also lead the walks sometimes when the main person is not available.

Cheers :)

Hugh

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
It's a walking group organised by a local charity that I volunteer for, entitled "Walk and Talk".
It is a gentle stroll along the beach at Grain in Kent, England, with the emphasis on chatting and perhaps 'unloading' if you feel like it, with support and no judgement.

This group helped me so much to get back into some sort of normal life after my wife passed away, and I soon became a volunteer driver for them, to give something back. I also lead the walks sometimes when the main person is not available.

Cheers :)

Hugh
Perhaps you could cross the water into Gods country!
Glad to hear you are getting out and about.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.