Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlaskaMoose

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2008
Alaska
i-k9nnSsZ.jpg

🟥 CIBC Square

Driven to Inspire, to innovate, to transform our city. Toronto, redefined.

🟥 CIBC SQUARE is a reflection of thoughtful dedication to the people of Toronto, health, wellness, and smart technology.

📍Creating a place no one thought possible, CIBC Square connects the Waterfront and Financial District, expanding and beautifying this stretch of Toronto, and providing an exceptional work environment filled with forward-thinking features.

A place for business, enjoyment, and community, CIBC Square brings you an unparalleled experience in the center of Toronto, Canada. 🇨🇦

🔝 Height: 792 ft / 241.39 m, 780 ft / 237.73 m - Size: 3.2 million sq. ft. - Floor Count: 50.

🕤 9:30 PM, CIBC Square. 81 Bay Street Toronto, ON M5J 0E7, Canada. 🇨🇦

1685425074113.png

🇨🇦 Hines ~ Ivanhoé Cambridge 🇨🇦

🏗️ Architect: WilkinsonEyre Architects, Adamson Associates Architects 🏗️

https://www.cibcsquare.com/

Last edited:

Matsamoto

macrumors 6502a
Oct 31, 2018
Halmstad, Sweden
Medieval Ragusa! I almost went there, I was up the Dalmatian coast in Split.
They are both beautiful places!
We were also to Split and it was worth the trip.

Dubrovnik is one of, if not the most beautiful city i visited.
In the evening the pub and restaurant owners take out chairs and table in the narrow alleys, and then you can sit there and have a drink or maybe something to eat, and people walking by.
Maybe not for everyone, but me and my wife and our friends loved it!

And in the days the city is crowded with people wanting to see all of the beaty the city can provide, in terms of historical and interesting things to see😊

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.