Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hesoba

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2017
Heres mine

IMG_5714.PNG

Bosechris

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2018
And what is the 68 in the left green circle ?
The 2.084 kcal is what you have burn ?
Wich Watch are you using ?

Bosechris

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2018
Thanks.

I want to buy Applewatch, my fist one.
But I still wonder if is useful.
Is to do more exercice, to loose weight a little and to monitor my heart.
Is it worth the 459€ ??

hesoba

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2017
Thanks.

I want to buy Applewatch, my fist one.
But I still wonder if is useful.
Is to do more exercice, to loose weight a little and to monitor my heart.
Is it worth the 459€ ??
Well, sure its worth it. But this is an apple forum. So what do you expect :D

You can use it for multiple things. I use it mostly for notifications and fitness.

Reactions: svepo

Soba1

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2009
Can’t wait to get this into the gym tomorrow

Attachments

• C7C2B78D-2FBB-48FE-9C0C-1592842D812E.jpeg
    C7C2B78D-2FBB-48FE-9C0C-1592842D812E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 709
Reactions: dhill7

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
I'm so disappointed that WatchOS 5 doesn't have any real improvement in watchface customization that I'm thinking about alternative watch options...

Reactions: xDKP

Dino F

Suspended
Sep 16, 2010
Croydon, South London, UK
I finally got my nike+ series 4 on tuesday and i spent forever fiddling around with complications and designs for various watch faces. The watch faces I’ve tried are infograph, modular, infograph modular, photo, timelapse, astronomy, motion, vapor, water, siri, and solar.

My conclusion is that most of these current watch faces are really not that great.

Infograph is horrendous by default—it can look pretty good paired down, but I prefer digital time over analog anyways.

...you can have the digital time on the Infograph watchface:

upload_2018-11-6_14-42-2.png

;)

Reactions: CarlJ

CarlJ

macrumors 604
Feb 23, 2004
San Diego, CA, USA
Thank you, that's actually nice to see. I prefer to have both (digital for when you want to know the time, and analog for a quickly understandable idea of how far through the day, or hour, it is). Apple generally insists on either digital time, or a full-sized analog display. Ideally I'd want an analog "complication" taking something less than a quarter of the screen, along with a large digital display of the date and time (with seconds), and then "regular" complications on the rest of the screen (I quite like the Siri face with its context aware panels, but it has no analog time display).

Internet Enzyme

macrumors 6502a
Feb 21, 2016

View attachment 801775

;)

I can barely read that tiny read
Thank you, that's actually nice to see. I prefer to have both (digital for when you want to know the time, and analog for a quickly understandable idea of how far through the day, or hour, it is). Apple generally insists on either digital time, or a full-sized analog display. Ideally I'd want an analog "complication" taking something less than a quarter of the screen, along with a large digital display of the date and time (with seconds), and then "regular" complications on the rest of the screen (I quite like the Siri face with its context aware panels, but it has no analog time display).

The infograph time complication is far too tiny to be useful. I can read the digital readout of Solar instantaneously. They really need to open the whole thing up to developers and they need to provide a slew of bew watch faces and updates to the current lineup

RedGT

macrumors 6502
Apr 14, 2014
London innit
I'm so disappointed that WatchOS 5 doesn't have any real improvement in watchface customization that I'm thinking about alternative watch options...
Thinking the exact same thing myself, kinda regret getting series 3 when it was reduced after the 4 came out. Even the exclusive 4 watch face looks pretty naff. I was looking in wonder at the aftermarket android/wear 2.0 watch faces you can purchase....some really creative designs and very masculine that goes with having the round watch design.

F1572E29-9669-477E-BBC0-2C3D5FBECDC4.jpeg
E038343F-8AAD-458B-9033-56A0AE5F9079.jpeg
A7B36D1C-D24C-4281-A11F-4F936D1BC4CF.jpeg

Last edited:

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
Thinking the exact same thing myself, kinda regret getting series 3 when it was reduced after the 4 came out. Even the exclusive 4 watch face looks pretty naff. I was looking in wonder at the aftermarket android/wear 2.0 watch faces you can purchase....some really creative designs and very masculine that goes with having the round watch design.

View attachment 802757 View attachment 802758 View attachment 802759
Some of these are super nice, too...
https://www.facer.io/featured

MisterSavage

macrumors 601
Nov 10, 2018
I saw this face on Reddit - obviously it would be better with the dial activity info flipped, and I added the corner stuff, but yeah. Wouldn't it be great if Apple would let people give them money for new watch faces? lol

I like that one so much better than what we have!

Vapor and Water are super cool—absolutely gorgeous; I just can’t read their analog readout efficiently enough. A shame; if they provided a digital readout for these faces, I’d be all over them.

Same! My first thought: "This looks so cool!" My second thought: "I can't read this easily."

It's frustrating that we can't have simple things like big digits for the time in the middle of infograph modular instead of all this minutia in the complications I don't care about.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.