Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
I think I’ll stick to these ones. Yes, I’m a sad Knicks fan, poor me

D3BDBC36-3F9E-4E45-9785-E00E4CE86F85.png

E8503C9C-921A-406B-8B11-E118959970E7.png

Reactions: besnfrd

Craigy Boy

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2006
England
I keep switching between these two…

8bfdd991ec66deb3c5c88c5f7815e4c9.jpg

9126280e22a10ce9a6744aab71dff73e.jpg

Using Fantastical for the calendar and BatteryPhone for the percentages.

On the black one, bottom right is Pedometer++.

Your top watch screenshot was very similar to mine. I was using Pedometer++ but have switched to “Stepwise” app (free) as it features number of steps AND kilometres in the corner complication.

Also I got “WatchTheTime!” to display digital clock and date in a corner complication, which means it then frees up a circle slot, plus it doesn’t display “+0 hours”.

Last edited:
Reactions: SerenaC

Bluesky2011

macrumors member
Dec 25, 2012
London
Your top watch screenshot was very similar to mine. I was using Pedometer++ but have switched to “Stepwise” app (free) as it features number of steps AND kilometres in the corner complication.

Also I got “Better Day” to display digital clock and date in a corner complication, which means it then frees up a circle slot, plus it doesn’t display “+0 hours”.
How can ‘Better day ‘ display digital clock and date? Thank u

SerenaC

macrumors member
Mar 27, 2015
Limburg, The Netherlands

Also I got “WatchTheTime!” to display digital clock and date in a corner complication, which means it then frees up a circle slot, plus it doesn’t display “+0 hours”.

Thanks for the Stepwise advice!!! Looks so much better.
I installed WatchTheTime! earlier. Tried it again now. But it's so small…

Craigy Boy

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2006
England
Thanks for the Stepwise advice!!! Looks so much better.
I installed WatchTheTime! earlier. Tried it again now. But it's so small…

Glad you like Stepwise complication!

Small for WatchTheTime? Have you got a screen shot? Is it much smaller than your previous digital time one then?

Valkyre

macrumors 6502a
Dec 8, 2012
I honestly cant believe apple hasnt released a single square themed watch face for series 4 (and any series for that matter).

Yes I know about hermes. But there should be an option for a simple square watch face for everyone... For gods sake the watch's screen is square in size and the watch is square in design.

Surely you can add a simple watch face with numbers aligned in a square pattern...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.