Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Djilkosh

macrumors regular
Dec 3, 2016
Serbia
Dinner last night...
Chicken with mushrooms and mushroom's sauce.

7e7bbf8b90298255d4b32befd0e93e36.jpg

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
No, just the standard rooster (never heard of flying goose and that led me to a google search which had a link that was a malware link :/).

Okay; "Flying Goose" seems to be the standard brand for sriracha that I have seen available.

But, your image is of "red" sriracha blended with ketchup?

Yum.

Now, I have blended "red" sriracha occasionally with mayo (which is excellent) but have never tried it with ketchup. Thanks for the excellent suggestion; must try that.

Reactions: rainafterthesun

rainafterthesun

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
Okay; "Flying Goose" seems to be the standard brand for sriracha that I have seen available.

But, your image is of "red" sriracha blended with ketchup?

Yum.

Now, I have blended "red" sriracha occasionally with mayo (which is excellent) but have never tried it with ketchup. Thanks for the excellent suggestion; must try that.
I literally go through these about 1 bottle every 3-4 weeks:

image.jpg

I use it on everything.

I still like ketchup on fries but the sriracha gives it an extra kick.

I love Mayo prawns but everything else I hold off on the Mayo XD.

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
I literally go through these about 1 bottle every 3-4 weeks:

View attachment 1714763
I use it on everything.

I still like ketchup on fries but the sriracha gives it an extra kick.

I love Mayo prawns but everything else I hold off on the Mayo XD.

That is the exact sriracha bottle that I have (the official name in some countries, seems to be "Flying Goose"); for mayo prawns (and that was when I started to add some sriracha - to taste - to mayo); I have also used some sriracha - to taste - when preparing classic "prawn cocktail" (Marie Rose) sauce - mayo, ketchup, a little Worcestshire sauce, lemon juice, salt, black peper, and pimentón (Spanish paprika).

But, I never thought to use it with ketchup.

A brilliant idea.

Actually, I only discovered this treat last summer, but have become an avid fan since then. There is little that isn't enhanced by a dash of sriracha.

decafjava

macrumors 603
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
I can feel my sugar rise and waist expand. Delicious looking and surely tasting as well. Trip to the local boulangerie/pattiserie is on tomorrow morning I think.

Reactions: Scepticalscribe
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.