Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dorkington

macrumors 6502a
Apr 5, 2010
This is unfortunate news. :(

But it said Ryan might update the program himself, so it's not a completely shut door, imo.

I *much* prefer this multi tasking method to the iOS 4 way.

FWW

macrumors regular
Mar 29, 2010
Anchorage, AK
Taheen

What do you use to get that menu bar thing up top like that?

Is it functional in anyway or just cosmetic? Either way, DO WANT.

dynalmadman

macrumors regular
May 1, 2010
Vegas, baby!
Hi guys

Need a little help here. I tried 4.2 and went back to 3.2 where I was. The restore went okay and I rejailbroke and all went well. I reinstalled many of my cydia apps, including backgrounder and proswitcher. I could not remember how to make proswitcher act like before, so I was trial and erroring the settings. I guess I made a big mistake and hit a buggy setting, because then my iPad would only respiring into safe mode. I finally uninstalled pro switcher and I could boot normally. But when I tried reinstalling proswitcher I guess the previous settings were kept somewhere, not allowing me to reset them, and again I was trapped in safe mode.

Anyone know where the offending settings could be, and what file I should edit or delete with ifile so I can try it again? I tried circuitous, but I prefer proswitcher.

Thanks!
Michael

xraytech

macrumors 68030
Mar 24, 2010
Hi guys

Need a little help here. I tried 4.2 and went back to 3.2 where I was. The restore went okay and I rejailbroke and all went well. I reinstalled many of my cydia apps, including backgrounder and proswitcher. I could not remember how to make proswitcher act like before, so I was trial and erroring the settings. I guess I made a big mistake and hit a buggy setting, because then my iPad would only respiring into safe mode. I finally uninstalled pro switcher and I could boot normally. But when I tried reinstalling proswitcher I guess the previous settings were kept somewhere, not allowing me to reset them, and again I was trapped in safe mode.

Anyone know where the offending settings could be, and what file I should edit or delete with ifile so I can try it again? I tried circuitous, but I prefer proswitcher.

Thanks!
Michael

Earlier in this thread, I posted some screen shots of my ProSwitcher Settings.

What apps have you installed?

I've run into the same problem and found that SBSettings was the cause of the Safe Mode issue.

Last edited:

dynalmadman

macrumors regular
May 1, 2010
Vegas, baby!
xraytech said:
Earlier in this thread, I posted some screen shots of my ProSwitcher Settings.

What apps have you installed?

I've run into the same problem and found that SBSettings was the cause of the Safe Mode issue.

I just went ahead and did a restore and rejailbreak. All is right with the world once again.

Thanks for the response.

Michael

3goldens

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
Born NYC Living in CT
Its amazing to me with all the brainiacs around here that no one can figure out how to eliminate this nag screen!

Well, we can soon be rid of it when the new os and jailbreak comes out!
free free free at last from that dam nag screen.
The developer is just being a real jerk, but its his option I guess!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.