Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bmac4

macrumors 601
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta Ga
Not sure how rare but I have the Cloud band that came with the first cermic series 2 Apple Watch Edition. Also still have the watch.
afddf7641276c70fdd9d9f9190735eca.jpg

chefwong

macrumors 6502
Jan 17, 2008
Not rare I suppose but I just bought another Orange Spicey cause I like it so much. A backup

I'm a purger with my email inbox. For those on your wiki, how much was OS back when ChargerStore had them on the Bay. As a wild guess, just trying to get a rough idea of how much I have *in* Orange Spice. A WAG would be around $125-$175 .

mikedop

macrumors 603
Original poster
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
Not rare I suppose but I just bought another Orange Spicey cause I like it so much. A backup

I'm a purger with my email inbox. For those on your wiki, how much was OS back when ChargerStore had them on the Bay. As a wild guess, just trying to get a rough idea of how much I have *in* Orange Spice. A WAG would be around $125-$175 .
I'd say Spicy Orange is maybe a $70 band if new. Used, I'd expect $40 or so.

UncommonAsian

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2015
IMG_6372.jpeg

A local Apple authorised reseller here in Malaysia started their warehouse sale today - managed to score this one-of-a-kind Red Sport Band Demo for just MYR 49!! (around USD10)

Box says it’s supposed to be a 2021 model but I think it might be a one-off??? It’s a very deep red in the pictures (a lil more vibrant IRL tho), especially when compared to the official 2021 Product Red band’s colour which appears as a lighter red in official images

Last edited:

tivoboy

macrumors 68040
May 15, 2005
View attachment 2215614

A local Apple authorised reseller here in Malaysia started their warehouse sale today - managed to score this one-of-a-kind Red Sport Band Demo for just MYR 49!! (around USD10)

Box says it’s supposed to be a 2021 model but I think it might be a one-off??? It’s a very deep red in the pictures (a lil more vibrant IRL tho), especially when compared to the official 2021 Product Red band’s colour which appears as a lighter red in official images
Product red bands are pretty clear and uniform..that looks like product Bordeaux.. it MIGHT be different for different markets as some countries don’t like RED RED or have some negative connotation for it.

mikedop

macrumors 603
Original poster
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
View attachment 2215614

The box itself is for a product red sport band, but it looks like the bad they put inside the box is actually a Rose Red band. Does it say 41mm or 38mm on the underside of the pin half?

Reactions: AppleKarma
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.