Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jrswizzle

macrumors 603
Aug 23, 2012
McKinney, TX
They really need to at least add landscape split screen. Apple's implementation should be better than the jailbreak tweak, looking forward to it. Though I still wont update until 8.1 is jailbroken :p

Just hope that ipad air 2 doesn't have 2gb ram and apple makes the feature choke on gen 1. I'm deathly afraid to update my ipad air, I've never owned an iOS device that couldn't be downgraded. iPhone 4 was the freedom phone :)

I think the Air 2 will have 2 GB of RAM.....more differentiation in the iPad line versus the iPhone.

I'm also pretty confident Apple will be able to make split screen work on a 1GB RAM device.....

The whole RAM thing is unbelievably overblown. I've tried these "10 tabs, multiple apps" tests many times and don't have refreshes or crashes.....

iOS 8 hasn't been completely stable - but that's more to do with newness than RAM.

Iphonehater

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2017
when someone gets a phone from their ex-girl friend or friends that don't talk to them any more of a friend that doesn't remember their apple id when giving you the phone or their phone is stolen apple had made it impossible to be able to to get the phone back or get it unlocked with out the person that hates you guts now to send you the new verification code it's not going to happen but yet to even reset the dang thing you need their ID HOW are we suppose to get the id when they don't talk to us anymore huh how are we suppose to get the phone back to normal if someone reset it on us Apples security measures are a fraken joke nothing like making sure we can't get out phones back Apple are jerks
did I mention that the phone number they have on the phone they left me with is a dead number but yet I put it in and they send my verification code to that dead number brilliant iPhone smart
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

thunng8

macrumors 65816
Feb 8, 2006
I actually see an Apple TV advert VERY regularly, if it's not the MacBook Air, it's the iPad Air or now the iPhones, Apple spend a LOT on advertising and marketing.
Also I never said you love your gadgets, I made that comment as you didn't clarify what you meant.

And why do you constantly talk about Samsung? See this is another example of why people hate Apple and it's fans, you only ever talk about Samsung like no other companies exist. If you did start to mention other companies then you would perhaps start to understand Samsung, because every company has it's own language.

I see totally the opposite.

Visit any site out there that does Apple reviews. engadget, theverge, phonearena etc. When an iphone get good reviews you see comments are of android fans bashing the phone and how the site is being paid by Apple and calling the site iVerge or iPhonearena etc. It is simply ridiculous. Visit any youtube review of an iphone and you get the exact same thing.

Visit the same site that eviews a Samsung or other android product and gets a good score or favourable review - there aren't many rabid Apple fans bashing the product in the comments.

And BTW - Samsung marketing budget is actually dwarf's Apple's. $10Billion is 2016: http://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-lg-marketing-budget-2016-761744/

Apple spent only 1/5 of that in 2015: http://www.campaignlive.com/article/apple-ad-spend-rises-50-record-18-billion/1370742

Edit: Oops didn't realise this was an old thread :)

Last edited:

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
I see totally the opposite.

Visit any site out there that does Apple reviews. engadget, theverge, phonearena etc. When an iphone get good reviews you see comments are of android fans bashing the phone and how the site is being paid by Apple and calling the site iVerge or iPhonearena etc. It is simply ridiculous. Visit any youtube review of an iphone and you get the exact same thing.

Visit the same site that eviews a Samsung or other android product and gets a good score or favourable review - there aren't many rabid Apple fans bashing the product in the comments.

And BTW - Samsung marketing budget is actually dwarf's Apple's. $10Billion is 2016: http://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-lg-marketing-budget-2016-761744/

Apple spent only 1/5 of that in 2015: http://www.campaignlive.com/article/apple-ad-spend-rises-50-record-18-billion/1370742

Edit: Oops didn't realise this was an old thread :)
I didn't either, then I saw the comment about the Note 4 coming out soon!:eek::D:D:D

Sunny1990

Suspended
Feb 13, 2015
I didn't either, then I saw the comment about the Note 4 coming out soon!:eek::D:D:D
Question?

What are your thoughts on new iPhone's. What you have decided? Which one are you getting and which Color?

I personally will wait till November and get Space Grey 64 GB iPhone X
Rolling%20laughter.gif

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Question?

What are your thoughts on new iPhone's. What you have decided? Which one are you getting and which Color?

I personally will wait till November and get Space Grey 64 GB iPhone X
Rolling%20laughter.gif
My husband is absolutely set on an iPhone X and is not permitting me any thoughts on the new iPhones. :p

He is like the world's craziest big kid best friend in addition to being my dashing husband. He says if I don't get the X we can't send each other talking poops. :eek: Well alrighty then.

He's really excited about the tech in the X. We haven't sat down so he can explain what exactly it is he is so excited about, but his super geek developer friends are also excited, so I'm going to trust them on this. My inclination was for a gold IPhone 8 Plus because it seems the most sensible choice, and the notch on the X is starting to disturb me the more I contemplate it. But I've got this golden retriever of a husband hopping up and down about the IPhone X. He's been so incredibly jaded on Apple and ranting against Tim Cook in particular for so long, that I'm really taken by surprise at his enthusiasm.

He's getting the space grey X. 256 GB because he wants to take lots of pictures and videos. Since getting his 7 Plus and S8+ he has been into taking artsy cell phone pictures of...cats and bugs and flowers and sunsets. Sometimes he takes picture of cats swatting at bugs on flowers during a sunset. I wasn't really aware he was doing that. I just started gradually noticing it. If this is his version of a mid life crisis, I am very grateful.

Mine was to get a Nike Watch and join the Nike Run club, even though I have bad knees and would prefer a fast waddle. I'll break into a sprint if chocolate is involved. Or an angry raccoon. I have oddly been chased by angry raccoons twice in my life. I don't know anyone else who has. I just have that kind of luck I guess. And a face that pisses off raccoons.

I have no idea what color X I'm getting. It would have to be the 256 GB one because that's what I currently have and I've almost got it filled up! :eek: I need to take some videos off of it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.