Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bnx

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2012
FINALLY got my hands on the Skullgirls Physical Edition for PS4 and Vita. Preordered in late 2016.

Sensamic

macrumors 68040
Mar 26, 2010
Just bought Zelda BOTW and Mario Kart 8 deluxe. Love them both.

Looking for Splatoon 2 next and Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze too.

Reactions: BeefCake 15

Burningtime

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2015
BOSTON, MA.
Finally bought a Switch. And Zelda of course. Can't wait. Arrives in a few days. Got it new for $170 on Amazon as my work gave me a bunch of Amazon giftcards.

wchigo

macrumors 6502
Apr 6, 2015
My most recent buys were Monster Hunter World on PS4 and Assassin's Creed: Origins on Steam. Really enjoying MHW, though haven't had the free time to really dive in as deep as I want. AC:O I just picked up during its recent sale and only played like 30 minutes of it so far.

Most of my free gaming time has been taken up by Steamworld Dig 2 on the Switch. I've never played any of the Steamworld games before, but this one has its hooks in me deep. Very relaxing game to play and I'm loving it.

Sensamic

macrumors 68040
Mar 26, 2010
After the global test punch of Arms I'm decided to buy it when its around 20€. Really entertaining and fun game. I only wish the combats were longer. They're too short.

Also debating whether to buy Rocket League or not in the sale. I have 3€ in points to use. Maybe I'll wait for a sale again on Oxenfree.

scottcampbell

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2017
After the global test punch of Arms I'm decided to buy it when its around 20€. Really entertaining and fun game. I only wish the combats were longer. They're too short.

Also debating whether to buy Rocket League or not in the sale. I have 3€ in points to use. Maybe I'll wait for a sale again on Oxenfree.
Highly recommend Rocket League. I've downloaded a lot of eShop games and this one has given me the best bang for my buck! About ~60 hours in right now. Great fun.

GeekishlyGreek

macrumors regular
Apr 30, 2015
Greece
Finally bought a Switch. And Zelda of course. Can't wait. Arrives in a few days. Got it new for $170 on Amazon as my work gave me a bunch of Amazon giftcards.
Whoah! That's one hell of alot of gift cards! How many did they give you? (must easily have been at least 200 dollars worth to get your switch that cheap!) Well done though! How are you getting on with Zelda so far?

Burningtime

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2015
BOSTON, MA.
Whoah! That's one hell of alot of gift cards! How many did they give you? (must easily have been at least 200 dollars worth to get your switch that cheap!) Well done though! How are you getting on with Zelda so far?

Yeah I believe it was about 200 in gift cards and then I had some Amazon Points lounging in my account. So overall, it was a great deal!

I love Zelda so far. I have about 50+ hours in. Mainly just exploring and cooking food and taking my sweet time with it. I have been playing the Switch in handheld mode a lot more than I expected too as I don't take it out of the house too often.
I believe, as for progress in the game, that I have completed two of the main dungeons (The Zora Elephant and the Gerudo Camel) and now I'm currently messing about in the North part of the map.

What a great game.

hawkeye_a

macrumors 68000
Jun 27, 2016
Okamiden(NDS)

OKAMIDEN_BOX1.jpg

apolloa

Suspended
Oct 21, 2008
Time, because it rules EVERYTHING!
On the Switch sale for Splatoon 2 and Zelda. Been addicted to Splatoon haha.
Also got Assasins for the Xbox and State Of Decay 2 which I was enjoying but have got fed up with all its bugs...

I have to say I’ve had more bugs in these cheaper MS exclusives then any other platform!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.