Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bwapod

macrumors member
Jun 29, 2010
PCE.emu

he also makes PCE.emu - PC Engine/Turbografx 16, works with super CD games. Great for playing Dracula X - Rondo of Blood which works flawlessly.

Th3d0ctor

macrumors member
Aug 26, 2010
he also makes PCE.emu - PC Engine/Turbografx 16, works with super CD games. Great for playing Dracula X - Rondo of Blood which works flawlessly.

yep, his names Robert Broglia and he makes:
PCE.emu
NES.emu
Snes9x EX
GBC.emu
MD.emu

I've heard really good things about a few of these and he seems like the only dev still doing stuff with emulators. Both ZodTTD and Bslapps seem MIA. I'm gunna try and email this Broglia guy for a donation page and make it public in hopes to keep the his emu development going.

xavierpunkreno

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 22, 2010
yep, his names Robert Broglia and he makes:
PCE.emu
NES.emu
Snes9x EX
GBC.emu
MD.emu

I've heard really good things about a few of these and he seems like the only dev still doing stuff with emulators. Both ZodTTD and Bslapps seem MIA. I'm gunna try and email this Broglia guy for a donation page and make it public in hopes to keep the his emu development going.

Found all of these last night and they all work flawlessly. I emailed him last night as well. Hopefully he can make an n64 and psx emulator.

DS3

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2011
If you really want to DL them from the iPad you can install the A.D.X. version and download htem there, I'm pretty sure they use the same rom folder. Then switch over to play.

You can also add a download extension for safari, download roms for anything and then use ifile to cut/paste them into the rom folder. I did that for some MAME ones.

xavierpunkreno

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 22, 2010
If you really want to DL them from the iPad you can install the A.D.X. version and download htem there, I'm pretty sure they use the same rom folder. Then switch over to play.

You can also add a download extension for safari, download roms for anything and then use ifile to cut/paste them into the rom folder. I did that for some MAME ones.

The A.D.X. emus always have issues downloading roms. So I'd only use that way if you wanna deal with some frustration.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.