Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
I would like to get one in my hands to see how it feels. Not that I am buying one but I am curious about the size.

tizeye

macrumors 68040
Jul 17, 2013
Orlando, FL
I would like to get one in my hands to see how it feels. Not that I am buying one but I am curious about the size.
Careful. That is what got me to switch from Nikon to Sony. For several years I toted the Nikon (D610) around Europe. When daughter got married in the Canary Islands, I borrowed a friend's original a7 for the trip. Size difference while retaining FF was amazing, and photo quality was great despite the kit lens (and some Nikon glass I used with an adapter). Even the official wedding photographer who came from Argentina a used a Sony a99, plus the second shooter with a D800 were intrigued when I showed up with the 'new mirrorless' camera.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Careful. That is what got me to switch from Nikon to Sony. For several years I toted the Nikon (D610) around Europe. When daughter got married in the Canary Islands, I borrowed a friend's original a7 for the trip. Size difference while retaining FF was amazing, and photo quality was great despite the kit lens (and some Nikon glass I used with an adapter). Even the official wedding photographer who came from Argentina a used a Sony a99, plus the second shooter with a D800 were intrigued when I showed up with the 'new mirrorless' camera.
I'm not in the market for anymore camera gear anytime soon. I probably should not have even bought the a7iii when I did but the deal was too good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.