Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dongadrew

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2008
Well its been 3 weeks now and no capsule Neo yet..........:confused::(:mad:

I emailed Zoltan on friday regarding the tracking number and still no response guess I email him again later tonight.

EDIT:Really glad that an apple Store is finally opening up in my city this Saturday I'm definaetly picking up a slider for my Iphone since this Griffin Flexgrip is just horrible.

fishmd

macrumors 68000
Jun 18, 2008
Sunny South Florida
And I got another email from him (dude is on a roll) that he corrected my order and is sending out the proper Black Neo.

It looks like he is back taking care of business so hopefully the rest of you will get take care of as well.

My suggestion is email him now if you haven't gotten a response, because I basically had a real time convo with him via emails about 10 minutes ago.

Ferris23, why you getting a new neo black just out of curiosity. Problems with the old one?

Anyways, I really would think that probably there was a problem with their email. Zoltsn usually responds quickly as many of us can attest to already. They do however need see better shipping control. That is for sure. I am sure they have lost a ton of money by sending out the wrong colored cases or wrong products.

dongadrew

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2008
Just a question for those who order from switcheasy that lives in Canada have any of you guys receive your cases yet?

Kinaiahi

macrumors newbie
Aug 31, 2007
Ordered a purple Colors skin for my wife, and a fuchsia arrived. Hopefully they answer my email.:(

Ferris23

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2007
Ferris23, why you getting a new neo black just out of curiosity. Problems with the old one?

Anyways, I really would think that probably there was a problem with their email. Zoltsn usually responds quickly as many of us can attest to already. They do however need see better shipping control. That is for sure. I am sure they have lost a ton of money by sending out the wrong colored cases or wrong products.

I had a slight issue, not a major problem with the case. I honestly don't want to go into detail because I know someone out there would take advantage of what they did for me. The Neo wasn't really the major problem I had with them.

I kind of feel bad for blasting this company a bit because they really do go out of their way to clear up mistakes and take care of problem products. But they just need to clean up their operation a bit because it's not good for them or the customer.

jmdfd415

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2008
they were supposed to send me a black neo as a replacement. i got the package yesterday and on the from it said neo black. i opened it up and it was a black runaway. I dont know whats goin on over there.

dannyar

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2007
I got 2 responses from zoltan yesterday. 1 saying my order i placed sunday had already shipped they just forgot to send me the confirmation and according to the track# he gave me it should get here today. I hope its corrrect and its what i ordered. The other email was that he was sending me a rebel tiger to replace my faulty arctic tiger. They seem to be catching up.

Sweetbike40

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2007
NY/NJ
they were supposed to send me a black neo as a replacement. i got the package yesterday and on the from it said neo black. i opened it up and it was a black runaway. I dont know whats goin on over there.

A black runaway? What do you mean?

m98evolution

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2008
After reading this thread I was worried about my order. However, I placed my order on Monday evening and just received it today. Hopefully things are getting under control at SwitchEasy.

randymac88

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 4, 2008
Finally, I got an email from Zoltan today, giving me the address of where to return unwanted product. :(. So he at last responded, but didn't actually address my question/issue.

Then to my surprise, I checked the mail when I got home from work today and there was my order! Excited, I opened it up...and, it only contained two of the three cases that I actually ordered.

So, the saga continues.

jmdfd415

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2008
OH NO!! What a mix up. I never really looked at that little thing on their page, so the name didn't register.

I have a Capsule replacement on the way. I asked for a Colors to replace it. I hope i don't end up with something else too!!! Maybe a biscuit!?

Yeah just imagine my surprise to get the package and already know it was not the right thing just by how the thing was shaped oh well I asked if he wanted me to return it and he said no. He emailed someone named Theo and copied me in on it and told him to mail me one ASAP so we will see what happens. I know i didnt get any shipment notification today so hopefully soon. :(

randymac88

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 4, 2008
One other note, the front screens on both of the two cases that I got are cut wrong. The home screen circle is too low on the film, and it doesn't fit right. Useless.

I really like switcheasy, and i'm pulling for them, but they're not making it easy for me.

Ferris23

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2007
I got a Black Neo in the mail today. I wasn't supposed to get a Black Neo in the mail today, in fact I wasn't supposed to be getting ANYTHING from Switcheasy in the mail today.

:confused:

These guys need to clean things up badly. I love the product and really want them to do well and keep the cases coming, but unless these things are pennies to them(it is just plastic I guess), they are throwing away a lot of product/inventory.

jmdfd415

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2008
I got a Black Neo in the mail today. I wasn't supposed to get a Black Neo in the mail today, in fact I wasn't supposed to be getting from ANYTHING from Switcheasy in the mail today.

:confused:

These guys need to clean things up badly. I love the product and really want them to do well and keep the cases coming, but unless these things are pennies to them(it is just plastic I guess), they are throwing away a lot of product/inventory.

hey maybe they sent you mine. you can mail it to me if you want :D but seriously thats really strange that they did that. I cant even imagine the mess that is going on over .

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Zoltan has been unplugged.

1153269694_MVC-001S.JPG

Daremo

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2007
Chicago

That happened to me, only it was a white runaway!

I did however, get my white Neo today.

dongadrew

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2008
Well he email me back today and issue a refund even though I didn't ask for it
here is the email:

Andrew,

This is now Zoltan. Back from a family leave. I got the nightshift
today. Peter our new employee also worked on my email in the meantime.
While I was gone I learned that we went with a different direction.
Instead of Shipping the more expensive FEDEX way, we set up re-sellers
in Canada instead. Now our packages ship from inside Canada so we
don't have to deal with Custom just once.

You were issued a refund today. Package might still went out but we
did not used FEDEX apparently.
Sorry if I disappointed you.

LOL really hope my case is coming. If not I'm really disappointed I mean I waited for three weeks!

Nicki4nj

macrumors newbie
Mar 8, 2009
Poor Customer Service...

First of all I think it is great that they are rectifying some of your order discrepancies. However, some people remain dissatisfied! Myself included!

I ordered my case and got a confirmation from Paypal on 2/28 saying switcheasy got there money basically! Days passed... with work and home, i forgot all about my order until my brother asked me how was my new case? Of course I did not receive my new case or ANY e-mails from switcheasy concerning my order or otherwise!

My brother said it was weird because he only has good experiences with them. I sent them an e-mail inquiry and the next day I received a confirmation of my order and an e-mail stating my order was shipped out! This was on 3/6! No apologies or explanations just pretending like my order was just placed! Meanwhile, I get to wait several more days for it to go through the slow regular mail!

I sent them an e-mail complaining about this process, and how slighted I feel as a result to the way my order was treated and requested a partial refund or a free case, but some sort of sign that they are really sorry for the way my order was pretty much, just forgotten!

But I get nothing!!! Just an e-mail from Zoltan saying "sorry for your wait!" What the heck is that???

I'm furious! :mad: I hope like *$&* my order comes perfectly fine after all this waiting!

But for those of you that received your order and decent customer service I am very happy for you, and I only wish my first and last experience with the company was as good!

SkippyThorson

macrumors 68000
Jul 22, 2007
Utica, NY
I had ordered the SwitchEasy Capsule for the iPhone, and the plastic on it cracked at the seam on the bottom. He then sent me a free replacement and a free clip to make up for the troubles. His response to everything was very quick, start to finish.

The clip however, arrived broken. The actual clip was busted off, and the plastic hinges had exploded in the case. There is no hope for it. Since I moved on to a leather sleeve and shield, I personally don't mind. It's the thought I suppose. He didn't have to do a thing, so I won't complain.

I personally agree with the 2 extremes in customer service. On one hand, everything was speedy and handled well. On the other, if a product breaks on a customer, the worst thing is to send that customer another broken product.

I like the people, but won't be buying from them again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.