Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nicki4nj

macrumors newbie
Mar 8, 2009
That's what I mean... Poor customer service!

They told me they were going to send me a replacement for my defective case, Its been 5 weeks now and nothing has come.

Come on 5 weeks??? Did you wait 5 weeks to pay them? No! But, they not the least bit worried about your waiting are they?

No matter how good the product is, they should not be allowed to treat people this way!

Amon37

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2008
AZ
I doesn't matter because your new case will be defective anyway.

Let me run it down for you.

Order 2 cases
1 is missing screen protectors
1 has overly loose neoprene skin

Get new case
Both case get the wiggles
switch to I-frame from replacement case wiggles gone

1 case started to chip at the corners

Get new case
That case starts chipping at the corners
My wife's case start chipping at the corners.

I haven't even bothered to e-mail again because what is the use when I'm going to get 2 more defective cases that will either wiggle or chip.

I'm looking for a new case.

neesh0

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
just an update on my situation, I still have not received my replacement case after 6 weeks and they no longer respond to my emails. I can't believe I used to think they had good customer service.

mrXniick

macrumors member
Mar 17, 2009
Northridge, CA
I had a pretty easy experience with their customer service both replacing a defective part.. and returning the case.

Great customer service, but lackluster case quality imo

randymac88

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 4, 2008
just an update on my situation, I still have not received my replacement case after 6 weeks and they no longer respond to my emails. I can't believe I used to think they had good customer service.

Check your spam filter.

neesh0

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
I checked the spam folder and there is nothing there. Every time I send a message I get an e-mail conformation saying they received it, but I never get a response.

Amon37

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2008
AZ
E-mail sent today to request refunds on both cases. I shouldn't have to live with constant replacements and shoddy products.

neesh0

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
I finally got an email from them after about 7 weeks, here it is:
Dear Customer,

We sent you a new replacement.

Thank you,

Track & Confirm

Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: (removed)

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on
March 24, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not
indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery
status information will be provided if / when available. Information,
if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Hopefully I get the replacement soon, I cant believe it took this long to get it done, hopefully it was just a one-time problem.

neesh0

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
I received my replacement today. It is exactly what i needed, plus they added a pack of screen shields. apparently their shipping method takes a while to get to Canada, that is why I had to wait 1 month. But none the less, they apologized for the wait and sent me exactly what i needed. If you are looking for a good case, I would definitely recommend switch easy!

Itoucher601

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2009
Hey guys, Do you know their return address? I emailed them and i got a gmail email replied. I googled the street they gave me and it was a house, and not a company building.

any helps!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.