Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pvalerio

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 23, 2023
Hi,

I wanted to try your app using the free 5 messages. I wanted to ask it to generate an image, but I just got a message back saying "I'm sorry but I'm unable to generate images. However I can describe the scene for you:".
You probably asked for something that the OpenAI API flagged as inappropriate.

backstreetboy

macrumors member
Nov 27, 2023
Will you add the ability to get the discount if you already own SwizzVPN? Wanted to buy this this morning after all the OpenAI drama but see the price got jacked up by 40%. Thanks.

What about just neon green? Would complement the colors of my vpn app.
Can you add this as an alternative inside the app like the light and dark one? Looks pretty cool.

pvalerio

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 23, 2023
Will you add the ability to get the discount if you already own SwizzVPN? Wanted to buy this this morning after all the OpenAI drama but see the price got jacked up by 40%. Thanks.

Can you add this as an alternative inside the app like the light and dark one? Looks pretty cool.
No, I won't do that. About the green icon: I'll look into it.

Reactions: backstreetboy

pvalerio

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 23, 2023
What about an inapp upgrade from DALL-E 2 to DALL-E 3? Or inapp credits for more expensive api calls?
I wanted to keep it simple and straightforward. Now already most support requests are about people wanting to switch to lifetime and unsure how to do it etc. lol. Is DALL-E 3 that much better? I watched some samples and I couldn't see much difference.

MindMike

macrumors newbie
May 24, 2020
I wanted to keep it simple and straightforward. Now already most support requests are about people wanting to switch to lifetime and unsure how to do it etc. lol. Is DALL-E 3 that much better? I watched some samples and I couldn't see much difference.
I compared some samples with the same prompt for DALL-E 2 and 3 and it is definitely better. i also like to have the latest and greatest but it is not necessary at all. but keep in mind that it is likely that they will come up with a GPT5/6/7... and DALL-E 4/5/... and you could offer an upgrade as the "icing on the cake".

pvalerio

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 23, 2023
True... I consider it in the future, I have to first attract more customer. And I just saw that DALL-E 3 has an API limit of 7 requests per minute (which then would be for all users together), seems not production ready yet.

Reactions: backstreetboy

pvalerio

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 23, 2023
SwizzAI, the ChatGPT app, is an exciting development showcasing the capabilities of GPT-4. Its integration of advanced language models and AI image generation holds promise for a more immersive and dynamic user experience. This innovation marks a significant stride in the evolution of AI-driven applications.
- written by SwizzAI (?)

pvalerio

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 23, 2023
Unfortunately, due to several cracking attempts of my app from Russia, I had to harden the security on it several times. Hope the newest version 2.5.1 is now fine. iOS update is already available, macOS update is in pending review, as the Apple review team decided to bother me with useless questions. Really frustrating…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.