Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nill1234

macrumors 6502
Dec 22, 2012
Are you in Europe, is yours being shipped by DHL? How can you tell exactly where your MacBook is. Mine was dispatched last Monday but no updates apart from the paperwork is in Eindhoven
Im in Europe Germany and its shipped by UPS. The tracking shows an import scan but no departure scan.

Reactions: Furzul

simonlucas

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2015
London, UK
Unfortunately DHL do not give you that amount of detail .

Are they definitely being shipped by DHL from China to customers’ doors? Or are DHL just doing the leg from Eindhoven to customers? Since the DHL tracking originates at Eindhoven I was assuming the latter.

Furzul

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2013
Derbyshire, England
Are they definitely being shipped by DHL from China to customers’ doors? Or are DHL just doing the leg from Eindhoven to customers? Since the DHL tracking originates at Eindhoven I was assuming the latter.
I have no idea how they how they get to Eindhoven. The last MacBook I bought, (about 4-5 years ago, I think that was UPS), I was able to track it from China to Korea, Poland into Germany and onto Eindhoven, it had about 5 stops all told . To be honest,it was more fun tracking it than the MacBook.

Danielgerard

macrumors newbie
Mar 26, 2020
DHL status hasn’t changed since Wednesday night. Destination; Ireland
Shipment information receivedEINDHOVEN - NETHERLANDS, THE

I was hoping for a bit more shipping activity.

Yamrider

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2014
U.K
Just been on the Apple online chat to cancel my SG i5/16/512 order. Decided to wait it out to see what happens to the Macbook Pro's. Also all the reports of the thermal problems have put me off as I intended to use it for Lightroom/Photoshop/Luminar 4 to process large Raw files as part of my photography hobby.

bearington

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2017
Ordered a gold MBA on 1st April - i7/16GB memory/512GB SSD. It was shipped the next day. Expected on the 15th but has just arrived in Korea, so could well be sooner than that.

Reactions: mr_jomo

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US
Just placed an online order thru my campus store as an alumni. $50 cheaper than Apple Education store due to lower AppleCare price.

Let's see how long it takes. Intending to replace my old 2015 rMB12. Woulda preferred a new rMB12 but that clearly wasn't going to happen at this point and I just couldn’t justify buying a 2017.

Last edited:
Reactions: mr_jomo

nill1234

macrumors 6502
Dec 22, 2012
My is stuck in ZhenZhou since 2 days :(
Its no longer stuck and i got a new delivery date 8/4 original date by Apple was 9/4 to 15/4, now its in Korea. Perfect timing for homeoffice.
Ordered 23/3 Shipped 2/4.
Destination: Germany.
Carrier: UPS

Last edited:

Jackorias

macrumors regular
Apr 10, 2013
Yorkshire
Had an update on mine this morning, now on 'Preparing to ship' :D

Ordered on 25/03 and given 15th-22nd as a delivery window. Excited for it to come now.

Rivanov

macrumors 6502
Dec 28, 2010
Netherlands
I received a text message this afternoon from DHL with an update on my tracking, and my MBA 2020 is due to be delivered TOMORROW.

Originally due on 15th April (ordered on 24th March).
Wow! I ordered mine on 21st March with delivery on 16th April. Curious if i will also receive such message. I live in The Netherlands. Where are you located?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.