Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

techwhiz

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2010
Northern Ca.
it’s all hype, and trump will win re-election.

And here you have it, the staments of fact of the hype and a solid prediction that Don the Con will win again.

The belief in Donny The Dummy that Covid-19 is all hype.
Herman Cain said it was all hype. BTW; he's dead from the hype.
All I can say is that "If you play stupid games; you win stupid prizes".
Not accepting scientific fact and believing erroneously that Covid is not real can land you in intensive care or dead.
Oh, a mask is uncomfortable. A ventilator is more uncomfortable.
His supporters should follow all his advice, right?
He knows more than scientists. His uncle worked at MIT.
Do what Donny The Dummy said...
"Inject or drink bleach" -> Go ahead, I'll wait. (Sarcasm! -> Really don't do that, but some people did.)
"Light kills this thing, can we inject light or something?" -> Just plain stupid
"Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are miracle drugs" -> NOT and could lead to deadly consequences.
He downplayed the seriousness and effects all while knowing how serious it is.
See Woodward tapes with his OWN words.

Donald Trump knows more about anything than anyone?
He knows more about predatory behavior, racism, narcism, crooked deals, not paying contractors, hiding taxes, name calling, three year old petulant behavior, grudges, etc.
He's amoral and morally corrupt with no ethical grounding whatsoever.
He's lied 20,000 documented times in his presidency.

He may or may not win, but he is a piece of excrement.
But what happens to your faith if he doesn't win?
Joe Biden entered Sept with almost $500 Million in the campaign.
A dedication of a separate $100 million in Florida.
People donating in record numbers in the last two weeks.

But finally, we are arguing your belief and like religion, the discussion ends when we start arguing belief and not facts.
I'm arguing the facts with someone that is stating their beliefs.

We are done.

Reactions: madrag

hot-gril

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2020
Northern California, USA
ppl who still think trump is the enemy... sad MSM puppets... he's fighting for them anyway.
[...]
I am a fan of the truth. Nothing but the truth.
MSM has its limitations. Each source only tells its side of the story, with intentional spin (don't start with that "unconscious bias" stuff; it's deliberate). Occasionally it's even fake. Alternative sites or posts without sources are far worse, just straight up false information. Your best bet is to look at multiple MSM sources plus maybe alt stuff that you cross-check. Even the ugliest threads on 4chan have viewpoints you can consider, but don't fall for any fake infographics.

That's my conclusion after digging through alternative news sites extensively as I built an unconventional news aggregator of my own.

Trump gives a lot of false info himself. I don't know how you can trust him at this point, but up to you.

Last edited:

madrag

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2007
I've read the full thread until here, and I must say that I believe that you must either be a child or someone that is looking for a discussion (aka a troll).

I'm sad that someone can have such a view on a person that is not only a liar, but also a criminal. Nevermind all the facts that are posted everywhere, if it bothers/contradicts the Trump supporters, it has to be ignored. Where have the people open their eyes, when you most definitely have yours closed.

Since I'm not a troll feeder, this will be the one and last reply on this thread on the Trump support subject.

As for the main topic, another smoke and mirror strategy. No way those numbers (jobs) are real. And not to mention the Walmart inclusion? Will Trump get more rich from this deal?

Also, what will change in the code to make them stop spying? (just store it in an US cloud and that's all fine?).

Finally, how can a country/president demand the sale of a foreign application?

hot-gril

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2020
Northern California, USA
They should be banned like Facebook and Google are in China.
Just because China does something doesn't mean we should. I'd be for stopping all trade with China, not because of perceived trade imbalance but because it's a hostile nation that we don't need to support. Problem is our own country isn't in a good enough shape to lead the world at the moment.

I agree. The media here in Germany is painting a very bad picture of trump.
His middle east accomplishments were barely mentioned.
Obama on the other hand was worshiped for no reason.
He touted a "peace deal" between the UAE, Bahrain, and Israel, which were never in conflict. Actually have all been aligned (along with Saudi Arabia) since the 90s. I've admired some of his ME decisions in the past as they happened, but now it all looks fake because of that and because his actions have been so inconsistent. Esp with Turkey and the Kurds.

Obama is known for nothing of value there, worst of all Assad calling his weak bluff about chemical weapon usage, and he got a Nobel Peace Prize just for being elected :S but I'd rather have even that.

Last edited:

Lounge vibes 05

macrumors 68040
May 30, 2016
Ok. We’ll see in a year.
200,000 people have died since march because of, or indirectly because of, or directly related to complications with this virus. March to September is six months. We are about to enter the typical flu season. So, we’ll see where were at in April/May. Maybe will be at 400,000 by then. We could be at 600,000. We could be at 900,000.
But either way, no flu has killed over 200,000 people in a six-month period, most of that in the summer in at least 90 years.
Sorry, but COVID-19 is not anything like the flu.
And as for The president, neither you nor me have any idea who is going to win in November.

Lounge vibes 05

macrumors 68040
May 30, 2016
Donald Trump knows more about anything than anyone?
He knows more about predatory behavior, racism, narcism, crooked deals, not paying contractors, hiding taxes, name calling, three year old petulant behavior, grudges, etc.
This just reminds me of the first 80 seconds of this video:

damphoose

macrumors regular
May 12, 2014
So Trump used the office of the president to get a sweet deal for his biggest donors. But but but.....emails!

techwhiz

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2010
Northern Ca.
So Trump used the office of the president to get a sweet deal for his biggest donors. But but but.....emails!
Exactly.
Lots of convictions, investigations and arguably could be the most corrupt administration since the robber barons of the turn of the 20th century.

But hey, Make America Great Again? Right?

But when has America been great for people of color?
100 years of Apartheid called Jim Crow, The Black Codes and Segregation.
Voter suppression and disenfranchisement that is still going on.
The eugenics movement when people of color across the US were sterilized.
Internment Camps for the Japanese, which were really concentration camps.
Discrimination against the Chinese workers/immigrants also laws restricting business.
The Trail of Tears which was really genocide against the Indigenous American population.
Broken treaties with the Indigenous population that moved them to the most inhospitable places in the country.
Syphilis studies on Black men without their consent.

Let's take America back to the "Good Ole Days".
Good Ole Days for who?

"MAGA" would mean that at some point in American history the country was great for everybody.
There was no point in distant or recent history where institutionalized discrimination did not exist.

So "MAGA" for who? -> It can only apply to white Americans and implies further disenfranchisement and renewed and further discrimination for people of color.

Last edited:

A MacBook lover

Suspended
May 22, 2009
D.C.
I've read the full thread until here, and I must say that I believe that you must either be a child or someone that is looking for a discussion (aka a troll).

I'm sad that someone can have such a view on a person that is not only a liar, but also a criminal. Nevermind all the facts that are posted everywhere, if it bothers/contradicts the Trump supporters, it has to be ignored. Where have the people open their eyes, when you most definitely have yours closed.

Since I'm not a troll feeder, this will be the one and last reply on this thread on the Trump support subject.

As for the main topic, another smoke and mirror strategy. No way those numbers (jobs) are real. And not to mention the Walmart inclusion? Will Trump get more rich from this deal?

Also, what will change in the code to make them stop spying? (just store it in an US cloud and that's all fine?).

Finally, how can a country/president demand the sale of a foreign application?
It’s okay if you have that viewpoint. I respect it. But I just know Trump is a leader, has a bigger following than ever
Exactly.
Lots of convictions, investigations and arguably could be the most corrupt administration since the robber barons of the turn of the 20th century.

But hey, Make America Great Again? Right?

But when has America been great for people of color?
100 years of Apartheid called Jim Crow, The Black Codes and Segregation.
Voter suppression and disenfranchisement that is still going on.
The eugenics movement when people of color across the US were sterilized.
Internment Camps for the Japanese, which were really concentration camps.
Discrimination against the Chinese workers/immigrants also laws restricting business.
The Trail of Tears which was really genocide against the Indigenous American population.
Broken treaties with the Indigenous population that moved them to the most inhospitable places in the country.
Syphilis studies on Black men without their consent.

Let's take America back to the "Good Ole Days".
Good Ole Days for who?

"MAGA" would mean that at some point in American history the country was great for everybody.
There was no point in distant or recent history where institutionalized discrimination did not exist.

So "MAGA" for who? -> It can only apply to white Americans and implies further disenfranchisement and renewed and further discrimination for people of color.
Four years in and you still don’t get “it”

techwhiz

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2010
Northern Ca.
It’s okay if you have that viewpoint. I respect it. But I just know Trump is a leader, has a bigger following than ever

Four years in and you still don’t get “it”

Trump isn't a leader? Leaders unify.
His following isn't bigger than ever. His base is just louder than ever.
But please tell me how has he lead?
1. Taxes? Nope middle class has seen a large tax increase. Only larger increase was under Reagan.
If you live in a state with hefty property tax, income tax or both you have seen a tax increase.
The SALT (State and Local Tax) deduction was capped an effectively increases taxes. So no leadership here.

2. Covid, 200K dead and even Trump in recordings admitted that it could have a 5% mortality rate. Nope.

3. On race? Supports the maintaining of confederate statues. The confederacy was racist at its core.
Alexander Stephens in his cornerstone preach said the following (you probably didn't know he was Vice President):
"It's foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests upon the great truth, that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery—subordination to the superior race—is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth."
It doesn't get much more racist than that.
SO tell me where he has lead?

4. Ethics? Law and order? Surely you jest..... Let's not even go to the Hatch Act violations among others.

What don't I get, that Trump doesn't give a crap about people of color?
Tell me what I don't get about history.
What don't I get about trump being an idiot? But here I have denigrated idiots....
I'm more than willing to put my college grades against his.
I'm, more than willing to put my SAT and GRE scores against his.
Contrary to him I am a card carrying member of MENSA.

You don't know history, or you chose to ignore the facts.

You don't want to get into a debate with me about history of this country.
You will lose on facts.

Last edited:

A MacBook lover

Suspended
May 22, 2009
D.C.
Trump isn't a leader? Leaders unify.
His following isn't bigger than ever. His base is just louder than ever.
But please tell me how has he lead?
1. Taxes? Nope middle class has seen a large tax increase. Only larger increase was under Reagan.
If you live in a state with hefty property tax, income tax or both you have seen a tax increase.
The SALT (State and Local Tax) deduction was capped an effectively increases taxes. So no leadership here.

2. Covid, 200K dead and even Trump in recordings admitted that it could have a 5% mortality rate. Nope.

3. On race? Supports the maintaining of confederate statues. The confederacy was racist at its core.
Alexander Stephens in his cornerstone preach said the following (you probably didn't know he was Vice President):
"It's foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests upon the great truth, that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery—subordination to the superior race—is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth."
It doesn't get much more racist than that.
SO tell me where he has lead?

4. Ethics? Law and order? Surely you jest..... Let's not even go to the Hatch Act violations among others.

What don't I get, that Trump doesn't give a crap about people of color?
Tell me what I don't get about history.
What don't I get about trump being an idiot? But here I have denigrated idiots....
I'm more than willing to put my college grades against his.
I'm, more than willing to put my SAT and GRE scores against his.
Contrary to him I am a card carrying member of MENSA.

You don't know history, or you chose to ignore the facts.

You don't want to get into a debate with me about history of this country.
You will lose on facts.
Actually I will win, and so will trump.

techwhiz

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2010
Northern Ca.
Actually I will win, and so will trump.
You will win? Which planet?
You don't even admit Covid is real. You don't argue from a position of reality.

1. So please tell me how you rationalize Apartheid in America for 100 years when Trump says systemic racism doesn't exist? But he systematically discriminated against Black and Hispanic people in his New York housing developments.

2. We had and still have discrimination in housing, employment, banking and the criminal justice system. How is this okay?

3. Tell me how Trump can say confederate statues represent great men when they were traitors and their cornerstone government was to be built on racism and subjugation of Black people? No other country has monuments to traitors.

4. How is it that every time people of color demand equal rights, those in power claim there is nothing wrong and are okay with meeting peaceful protest with violence? Why do those consider equality for everyone a detriment to their position?

5. How is it okay that the government with CoIntelPro and other clandestine operations to undermine Civil Rights organizations and individuals?

6. How is it okay to experiment on people of color and those that are deemed mentally deficient?
Tuskegeee Bad Blood experiment, MKUltra, and others. -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

7. How is forced sterilization of inmates, indigenous people and women of color all over the US okay? This happened up to the 1970's and may be happening now in ICE camps. Investigations are ongoing.

8. Why was it okay for the US government to segregate the Armed Forces?

9. Why was it okay for my uncles to fight in Korea and Vietnam and come back and be treated as second class citizens?

10. Explain to me how the confederate flag is okay in polite society and the Nazi symbols are not?

11. Explain why internment (concentration) camps for the Japanese were okay?

Explain to me all the above FACTS with coherent sentences without denial.
Those are FACTS; not speculation and not assumptions.

Do you really want to have this debate on race and disparity in America with me?

A MacBook lover

Suspended
May 22, 2009
D.C.
You will win? Which planet?
You don't even admit Covid is real. You don't argue from a position of reality.

1. So please tell me how you rationalize Apartheid in America for 100 years when Trump says systemic racism doesn't exist? But he systematically discriminated against Black and Hispanic people in his New York housing developments.

2. We had and still have discrimination in housing, employment, banking and the criminal justice system. How is this okay?

3. Tell me how Trump can say confederate statues represent great men when they were traitors and their cornerstone government was to be built on racism and subjugation of Black people? No other country has monuments to traitors.

4. How is it that every time people of color demand equal rights, those in power claim there is nothing wrong and are okay with meeting peaceful protest with violence? Why do those consider equality for everyone a detriment to their position?

5. How is it okay that the government with CoIntelPro and other clandestine operations to undermine Civil Rights organizations and individuals?

6. How is it okay to experiment on people of color and those that are deemed mentally deficient?
Tuskegeee Bad Blood experiment, MKUltra, and others. -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

7. How is forced sterilization of inmates, indigenous people and women of color all over the US okay? This happened up to the 1970's and may be happening now in ICE camps. Investigations are ongoing.

8. Why was it okay for the US government to segregate the Armed Forces?

9. Why was it okay for my uncles to fight in Korea and Vietnam and come back and be treated as second class citizens?

10. Explain to me how the confederate flag is okay in polite society and the Nazi symbols are not?

11. Explain why internment (concentration) camps for the Japanese were okay?

Explain to me all the above FACTS with coherent sentences without denial.
Those are FACTS; not speculation and not assumptions.

Do you really want to have this debate on race and disparity in America with me?
Can you accept the fact that Trump will be your president for 4 more years?😂

techwhiz

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2010
Northern Ca.
You sure?
Given a lot of his recent proposals, and comments, and rallying cries, he doesn’t seem so sure himself if he will win

He even went as far yesterday to say unless the vote is in his favor there will be no peaceful transfer.
He thinks we should get rid of the ballots and he wins by default.

I think he's scared he won't win.
The speed at which he wants to get a justice in place indicates, he and the GOP are nervous.
They want a court in their favor so they can challenge any results they don't like.
What they miss, is that we don't have national elections, we have 50 individual elections certified by the secretary of state in each state. Unless there is a close vote with some question on the count, there is no court challenge to be had.
Also the federal court have gone as far this week to indicate they aren't interested in challenges from the GOP for mail in ballots since the GOP aren't voters and such have no standing.
They also failed to identify how GOP voters would be affected while Democratic voters would not be and would see an advantage.
Also a federal judge has barred any further changes to the USPS until after the election.
The only individual trying to rig an election is Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: mdatwood

A MacBook lover

Suspended
May 22, 2009
D.C.
He even went as far yesterday to say unless the vote is in his favor there will be no peaceful transfer.
He thinks we should get rid of the ballots and he wins by default.

I think he's scared he won't win.
The speed at which he wants to get a justice in place indicates, he and the GOP are nervous.
They want a court in their favor so they can challenge any results they don't like.
What they miss, is that we don't have national elections, we have 50 individual elections certified by the secretary of state in each state. Unless there is a close vote with some question on the count, there is no court challenge to be had.
Also the federal court have gone as far this week to indicate they aren't interested in challenges from the GOP for mail in ballots since the GOP aren't voters and such have no standing.
They also failed to identify how GOP voters would be affected while Democratic voters would not be and would see an advantage.
Also a federal judge has barred any further changes to the USPS until after the election.
The only individual trying to rig an election is Trump.
Trump will win. Much bigger following than 2016. Screenshot this

mdatwood

macrumors 6502a
Mar 14, 2010
East Coast, USA
Trump will win. Much bigger following than 2016. Screenshot this

Trump may win, but it will be a historic electoral college anomaly because he will lose the popular vote by a huge margin. His style has not picked up anyone new, and the GOP has been structurally losing voters for years.

I can’t remember a time when there were this many groups actively campaigning against their party candidate. Normally the Democrats have a hard time getting everyone behind a single candidate, but the GOP this cycle is literally coming apart.

As someone said above, look at the actions to push through a judge ASAP. Even the GOPs internal polling must look terrible.

And now the taxes...his hardcore fans won’t care, but those on the edges will likely be bothered.

techwhiz

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2010
Northern Ca.
Trump may win, but it will be a historic electoral college anomaly because he will lose the popular vote by a huge margin. His style has not picked up anyone new, and the GOP has been structurally losing voters for years.

I can’t remember a time when there were this many groups actively campaigning against their party candidate. Normally the Democrats have a hard time getting everyone behind a single candidate, but the GOP this cycle is literally coming apart.

As someone said above, look at the actions to push through a judge ASAP. Even the GOPs internal polling must look terrible.

And now the taxes...his hardcore fans won’t care, but those on the edges will likely be bothered.

If districts were gerrymandered with no voter disenfranchisement the GOP would never win another election.
That is a fact.
The GOP is trying to get the judges they want to uphold disenfranchisement.
Look at what they are doing to felons that have served their sentences in Florida. They were only successful in removing 50% from the rolls in their latest attempt.
They don't want Puerto Rico or DC as a states because they immediately they will never win again.
The GOP is about old white men hanging on to power in a changing world where people of color are the majority.

Donny the Dummy, Mitch, people like Session are from a time when it was okay to be a racist, misogynist and a complete fool and you got a pass because you were a white guy and the ones in the courts and everywhere else had your back.

We have a president that won't denounce white supremacy because he aligns with it.
He won't denounce racists because he is a racist.
That debate showed once again, EXACTLY who he is.

nathansz

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2017

Attachments

• 7C74F2E7-754A-4A54-A409-7B1954DEF629.png
    7C74F2E7-754A-4A54-A409-7B1954DEF629.png
    849 KB · Views: 81
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.