Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which 15 Pro are you getting?

• Total voters

polyphenol

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2020
Wales
Hope somebody can advise...

Other than the Apple store, are there any brick and mortar/high street stores that are likely to stock a genuine Apple Silicone case in Clay for the 15 Pro?

I've tried Argos and Currys, they only stock Black or clear Apple cases.

I considered CeX but I'm concerned about them stocking fakes.
SELECT shops? If you have one anywhere near.

They were the only place we managed to see the full range of iPhone 15 colours (not all specs. but at least one of each colour). And they often have quite a lot of cases, etc., in stock. But for actual phones they seem no better stocked than anywhere else.

polyphenol

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2020
Wales
Is blue the least popular colour is that why they have that version in stock?
Blue appears twice as popular as white, similar to black, but half as popular as natural, if the thread head poll reflects reality.

But white seems very much unobtainable.

Think you need to balance the predicated popularities (i.e. what Apple planned for) against the real market (what people are choosing to buy). Anyone who just accepts whatever is available doesn't really count in this regard.

DavidAndy

macrumors member
Mar 10, 2012
Bedfordshire
I ordered my Natural 256GB Pro Max on September 23rd through Apple Online and my 10th to 17th November arrival date is not shifting. Anyone order around that time and still waiting?

Reactions: polyphenol

jan08

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2006
Wakefield, England
I ordered my Natural 256GB Pro Max on September 23rd through Apple Online and my 10th to 17th November arrival date is not shifting. Anyone order around that time and still waiting?
16th September white 256gb not moving from 7th to 14th and my 13PM is really struggling to charge up, worst iPhone I’ve ever had cant wait to move on from it

Reactions: polyphenol

polyphenol

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2020
Wales
16th September white 256gb not moving from 7th to 14th and my 13PM is really struggling to charge up, worst iPhone I’ve ever had cant wait to move on from it
No movement at all. Had been hoping that, with a week to go to the first date, something might happen.

1698948551395.png

Whoops - didn't say, that is in White.

Last edited:
Reactions: ndndnn and dan980
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.