Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which 15 Pro are you getting?

• Total voters

ondert

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2017
Canada
How are the problems with the phone going? Are they fixed at all? The one I liked appeared to be in stock this morning.

Kiimora

macrumors 65816
Sep 11, 2014
London UK
Guys, just keep checking JL stock; I managed to finally 🙃 snag a 256GB white PM last nite for pick-up tomorrow. Agreed, Nat Ti seems the most popular colour but white is just simply scarce.

Reactions: polyphenol

polyphenol

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2020
Wales
Guys, just keep checking JL stock; I managed to finally 🙃 snag a 256GB white PM last nite for pick-up tomorrow. Agreed, Nat Ti seems the most popular colour but white is just simply scarce.
JL trade-in not as good as Apple. (Or should that be "even worse"? :) ) And there's no way I'm going to drive over 100 miles each way to pick up one phone.

super chimp

macrumors 65816
Mar 21, 2008
UK
Is the 15 Pro Max any easier to use one handed compared to the 13/14 Pro Max considering it’s a good deal lighter and very slightly smaller than them?

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
Is the 15 Pro Max any easier to use one handed compared to the 13/14 Pro Max considering it’s a good deal lighter and very slightly smaller than them?
I wouldn’t say it’s a good deal lighter. I think it’s only 20 grams lighter which in the grand scheme of things is not a lot relatively speaking especially if you use a case. It is slightly narrower but probably only by a millimetre or two so again not significantly. I still have to use mine two handed most of the time but it’s something I deal with in order to have a larger display and battery as well as the 5x optical zoom.

Loopy65

macrumors 6502a
Jun 6, 2008
Wales, UK
I absolutely find it a lot easier. I tried to go to the max last year and just couldn’t get in with it so went back to the pro. This year decided to try again and have found it much, much better. My brother has a 14PM and we were comparing them yesterday. The 15PM looks a lot smaller even though it’s not a significant amount but feels like it!

Reactions: super chimp

ISignedUpToAskThis

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2022
Hope somebody can advise...

Other than the Apple store, are there any brick and mortar/high street stores that are likely to stock a genuine Apple Silicone case in Clay for the 15 Pro?

I've tried Argos and Currys, they only stock Black or clear Apple cases.

I considered CeX but I'm concerned about them stocking fakes.

maka344

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2009
London, UK
Hope somebody can advise...

Other than the Apple store, are there any brick and mortar/high street stores that are likely to stock a genuine Apple Silicone case in Clay for the 15 Pro?

I've tried Argos and Currys, they only stock Black or clear Apple cases.

I considered CeX but I'm concerned about them stocking fakes.
John Lewis Kingston have one in stock! Check the JL website and it'll allow you to check store stock levels closest to you.

Reactions: ISignedUpToAskThis

super chimp

macrumors 65816
Mar 21, 2008
UK
The reason I asked was that my thinking here is that it isn’t much heavier than my iPhone 13 Pro, but the weight is spread across a larger device so I was hoping that might equal it having better handling than I’ve found with my 13 Pro.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
John Lewis Kingston have one in stock! Check the JL website and it'll allow you to check store stock levels closest to you.
I saw that and was going to mention it but from my experience when the quantity shown is very low and especially when it says only one there is a good chance it’s not accurate. Even if it is it may well get sold to someone else and then there would be none. 🤔

Reactions: fat jez

Southernguy

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2015
Hampshire
I saw that and was going to mention it but from my experience when the quantity shown is very low and especially when it says only one there is a good chance it’s not accurate. Even if it is it may well get sold to someone else and then there would be none. 🤔
I went to my local John Lewis some months ago to buy a tv with my dad when their website showed 3 items in stock at the store. They had none. When I asked why it shows as in stock on their site I was told by a member of staff that the website is accurate to 12 hours before. Not sure how true that is but it’s pointless if correct.

Reactions: Mr.C

Kiimora

macrumors 65816
Sep 11, 2014
London UK
Did anyone order from Jl facing delays in delivery or collections?
Bought mine on Tuesday night and collected on Thursday morning, as opposed to waiting for 🍎’s 5 wk delivery slot 🙄. JL is close by so I opted for a collection. Was not aware of any delivery issues🤔

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
I went to my local John Lewis some months ago to buy a tv with my dad when their website showed 3 items in stock at the store. They had none. When I asked why it shows as in stock on their site I was told by a member of staff that the website is accurate to 12 hours before. Not sure how true that is but it’s pointless if correct.
Yes in my experience I would say unless there is a significant number showing as being in stock it’s quite likely there aren’t any in stock

darabo

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2013
Hey everyone, on approximately what days and times do the iPhone (15 Pro Max) go in-stock for in-store pickup?

Everytime I get a notification via a Inventory tracking notification website, whenever I try to buy it, the model I want almost immediately is already not available.

Markafc_

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2023
Hi All.. Just checking in to let you know I’m still enjoying the FineWoven case.. still looking and feeling good under everyday use since launch day.

Reactions: CamiMR

super chimp

macrumors 65816
Mar 21, 2008
UK
Is there any clue when Amazon might get some more Pro Max stock, I remember with my current iPhone it wasn’t really until very early December.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.