Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

betman

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2013
Any high street offers available right now?

I need to stock up between tomorrow and Saturday during a short trip and would love to grab 200 quid's worth of cards while I'm over if there is any sort of deal around (if not then I'll have to wait until January)...

betman

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2013
Popped into Argos and saw a 2x15 offer for 25. Anything better available or is this the best deal out there at the moment?

alfm

macrumors newbie
Feb 16, 2011
Our local Morrisons had a big sign saying £21.25 for £25 itunes. It led to a long conversation at the checkout when they went through at full price. Stubborness prevailed and the deal got done eventually, but the manager seemed to think that maybe the sign shouldn't be up (yet).....

Reactions: orbital~debris

orbital~debris

macrumors 68020
Mar 3, 2004
UK, Europe
Our local Morrisons had a big sign saying £21.25 for £25 itunes. It led to a long conversation at the checkout when they went through at full price. Stubborness prevailed and the deal got done eventually, but the manager seemed to think that maybe the sign shouldn't be up (yet).....

Thanks for the tip, alfm! I'll head down to my local Morrisons tomorrow or Saturday. They often don't seem to be clued-up about the iTunes offers - especially if I go to their Norwich store - but are usually pretty friendly and will check for you. Having said that, I've had occasions in Morrisons and other shops where perseverance has been required. Glad you stood your ground : )

I need to replenish my iTunes store credit, (especially as I've just realised it would be good to have a digital copy of Frozen for my daughter so it can be watched on the iPad when the blu-ray's not an option!) and I'd like to reduce the cost as it's still £13.99 at the mo.

Also, I'm now wondering if iTunes credit can be used to (part) pay for Music after the free trial period ends…

orbital~debris

macrumors 68020
Mar 3, 2004
UK, Europe
It's a little late but PayPal Gifts are selling codes for 20% off until Monday 26th October, so if you're after a top-up you've not got long to grab a cheap one.

Thanks! :) Just grabbed a £25 code, in anticipation of needing to buy some apps at the weekend to to try out the new tv!

Might have to get another to use in the iBookstore…

orbital~debris

macrumors 68020
Mar 3, 2004
UK, Europe
Yep, the Tesco offer is very convenient! They have iTunes gift cards available online with 15% discount.

You can either buy physical gift cards, or have iTunes codes emailed to you. For the email option, you can even choose an amount other than those offered in card-form (e.g. £45).

https://www.giftcards.tesco.com

The offer ends on January 10.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.