Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vijayvasa

macrumors member
May 28, 2010
t-mobile working in ipad

ok guys,

I have cut my t-mobile sim and it works brilliantly on ipad. Hope it will work for some time , as t-mobile web n walk is very nice on ipad.

VJ

asfafa

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2010
Bridgwater, Somerset, UK
Still waiting down here in Bridgwater (TA5), Somerset :(

It was out for delivery yesterday, but obviously didn't turn up. Humph!

Current Delivery Status Available for Final Delivery to Customer 28 May 2010
Historic Events Out for Delivery 27 May 2010

digisam

macrumors newbie
Dec 10, 2008
Just arrived. London se5

Tnt status still says "onforwarded for delivery" as it has done since 4pm yesterday.

Was a 3rd party delivery guy. Defo not official tnt.

Be patient. And dont rely on the online tracking.

ordan77

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2009
Aaaargh, the waiting is getting too much - I can't take it any more... Last time I was this impatient for a new "toy" was my 10th Christmas waiting to tear into the shiny new Commodore 64... Come on UPS - pleeeeease!! Me wants my :apple:

linfieldfc

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2010
Still waiting here too. Wow, daytime tv is bad.

STILL HERE TOO. GETTIN A BIT HACKED OFF NOW SEEIN AS I SAT UP TILL THE APPLE STORE WENT BACK UP WITH MY FINGER ON CMD R FOR ABOUT AN HOUR. ALSO SEEIN AS I TOOK THE DAY OFF WORK SO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SOME OF THAT DAY OFF TO PLAY WITH THE BLOODY THING.

JonnyIreland

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
I'm the same! Waited up so I could order the moment that preordering went live, and also booked today off to play with it. Instead, I feel like we are the last people in the UK to get one today! I feel like a bloody chump!

ichaddy

macrumors member
Jul 15, 2008
South of England
STILL HERE TOO. GETTIN A BIT HACKED OFF NOW SEEIN AS I SAT UP TILL THE APPLE STORE WENT BACK UP WITH MY FINGER ON CMD R FOR ABOUT AN HOUR. ALSO SEEIN AS I TOOK THE DAY OFF WORK SO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SOME OF THAT DAY OFF TO PLAY WITH THE BLOODY THING.

Eve more annoying when I've been informed my local Currys have them, 10 mins away.

I'm due 3 deliveries today, 1 down 2 to go. Come on TNT.

ceefax

macrumors member
Feb 15, 2010
yeah mines coming to work and i'm still waiting waiting waiting...i dont trust the post room.

are they playing with it without me.

Jr1985

macrumors 6502
May 1, 2010
I'm the same! Waited up so I could order the moment that preordering went live, and also booked today off to play with it. Instead, I feel like we are the last people in the UK to get one today! I feel like a bloody chump!
Same here, but lets hope we're only the last few on this website, and not the actual UK :eek:

linfieldfc

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2010
two del vans have just pulled up and..............delivered two separate packages to the business i live above!!!!!!!!!1 GRRRRRRRRR

JonnyIreland

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
I'm going to call UPS, just in case they try to pull the "there was nobody home when we tried to deliver" ****. I've been up since 7am, btw.

Royal Mail just came though, so at least now I have an o2 microsim to stare at.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.