Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you pre-ordering through Verizon?

• Yes

Votes: 136 78.2%
  • No

Votes: 38 21.8%

• Total voters

geneticfusion

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2010
Processed an exchange through a chat rep for a Sierra Blue Pro Max 512gb (had the Graphite, but it has an issue with the charging port and I decided I wanted the blue), the order shows in MyVerizon, I put my card info in and accepted the T&C, but the app says my order is on hold because I have to accept the terms, which I have, and if I don’t by the 11th, it’ll get cancelled. Chat rep says the order is fine it’s just saying that because it’s backordered.

I dunno.

kakalovevivi

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2021
OMG...I am so tired of the verizon. I ordered on 9/19. It has been two months. I still didn't get my iPhone 13 pro max. Verizon customer is sucks and liar.

CTHarrryH

macrumors 68030
Jul 4, 2012
So my story continues. Yesterday I received emails from Verizon telling me that since I didn't send in trade in iPhone I was losing the trade in value and my bill would reflect the additional cost. When I look at the Verizon website it shows the iPhone arrived at Verizon almost a month ago but it hadn't been examined yet. Spent a long time on the phone with a Verizon person who agreed that the had received the phone, etc. but they have a time interval where it gets examined and if not during that time they put out those wrong messages. Talked to several people who said I was OK and they'd get it fixed and I'd get my proper credit I'd also get emails telling me that. So 30 hours later - no emails and estimate of future bill still lacks the trade in amount.
Such fun dealing with them

magnetic_electrique

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2019
Chicago
So my story continues. Yesterday I received emails from Verizon telling me that since I didn't send in trade in iPhone I was losing the trade in value and my bill would reflect the additional cost. When I look at the Verizon website it shows the iPhone arrived at Verizon almost a month ago but it hadn't been examined yet. Spent a long time on the phone with a Verizon person who agreed that the had received the phone, etc. but they have a time interval where it gets examined and if not during that time they put out those wrong messages. Talked to several people who said I was OK and they'd get it fixed and I'd get my proper credit I'd also get emails telling me that. So 30 hours later - no emails and estimate of future bill still lacks the trade in amount.
I decided not to trade my device after all. Should I notify them?

SML404

macrumors member
Mar 19, 2011
I'm having a similar issue. I had 2 trade ins. Both were received by verizon on the same day. One of them was processed, the other is still pending over a month later. Hopefully it will get processed some day.

CTHarrryH

macrumors 68030
Jul 4, 2012
Exactly my problem with 2 phones. Spent several hours on the phone and chat with Verizon today. We'll call you in 2 minutes but an hour later nothing. Finally was chat transferred to an agent who seem to know and be able to do what I needed. She said I was right phone was received and they should not have removed credit for it - I screen shot all conversations. She said my next bill would be right etc. We'll see not looking forward to another several hours getting another promise

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.