Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which iPhone 15 variant will you be pre-ordering?

• Total voters

warnerve

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2014
my order already shipped lol, estimated delivery was nov 24th according to Verizon but UPS already dispatched it and ETA is tomorrow. that was fast af

Reactions: Tdevilsg

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
Holy crap, I got this speed test result on Verizon's Visible+

IMG_0202.png

I think they cut me off from UW after that though because I tried a couple more speed tests and was only (lol) getting 500mbps

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
My 15PM white titanium 512GB was shipped out this morning. Order date was about 10 days ago.

Lots of confusion originally from Verizon on this one.
Even Verizon isn’t sure. lol. Glad they shipped your phone. This year has been a disaster especially if you ordered white. It’s gorgeous though. So glad everyone is getting theirs shipped. ✌️

• Love
Reactions: Amishpriest

Amishpriest

macrumors member
May 15, 2022
Montgomery Village, MD
All is well. Typing from the device. The transfer was surprisingly quick. The one thing it didn’t do was transfer my phone number so that took an hour getting that sorted out. Device is solid much lighter than my 13PM. Overall loving it can’t wait to test out the camera. Typing is somehow smoother for me. The smaller bezels is notable even though it’s a small change. Here’s my 13PM Sierra Blue alongside my new iPhone 15PM Titanium White.
Sorry for the late reply, but I'm glad it's finally in your hands and the whole ordeal is over. The white looks great, too.

• Love
Reactions: DcGamer05

Lindamariee11

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2023
So I originally ordered 15 pm national titanium on the 25th with nov 10th shipping date, they canceled my order on the 27th so I had to go in and reorder the 27th with the same ship date and it shipped the 28th. Wondering when I should expect it to be delivered being shipped on a Friday?

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
So I originally ordered 15 pm national titanium on the 25th with nov 10th shipping date, they canceled my order on the 27th so I had to go in and reorder the 27th with the same ship date and it shipped the 28th. Wondering when I should expect it to be delivered being shipped on a Friday?
Monday or Tuesday I’d guess. Mine was shipped late Thursday night and arrived Monday.

Reactions: Lindamariee11

Tdevilsg

macrumors regular
Jan 23, 2021
My 15 pro max finally came in today. This is my first Max sized phone and hot damn is this thing large (that's what she said). It'll take some time getting used to this for sure. I'm comparing against the 15 pro and will probably be returning that shortly.

etaleb

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2012
Guys - what is the likelihood Verizon will accept an iPhone SE 3rd Gen which is an eligible device but the home button & Touch ID doesn't work at all. You can navigate menu using Assistive touch which I've turned on in Accessibility settings. Clean IMEI & iCloud unlocked. It's also locked to Verizon

etaleb

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2012
I’m about to buy the 15 and watch 9 from Verizon taking advantage of some trade-in promos. Do you think it’s worthwhile waiting for Black Friday deals or past ones haven’t changed the needle much?

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
I’m about to buy the 15 and watch 9 from Verizon taking advantage of some trade-in promos. Do you think it’s worthwhile waiting for Black Friday deals or past ones haven’t changed the needle much?
Honestly don’t think the deal will get any better than what they’re offering right now.

tharitm

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2009
Honestly don’t think the deal will get any better than what they’re offering right now.
the watch, unless you need the cellular plan and will use it, it might be better just buying the watch outright (non cellular) from Apple. You end up paying more even after the Verizon discount because you need to maintain the watch plan for 36 months and Verizon gives you credits spread across 36 months.

Reactions: DcGamer05
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.