Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which iPhone 15 variant will you be pre-ordering?

• Total voters

SyrOrange

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2021
Yep. They had a deal, 6 months for $35. I had an awful experience with them earlier in the year and switched to T-Mobile, then they started making some policy changes I didn't like, so I gave Visible another chance. And I'm glad I did, no issues so far. But your mileage may vary. On top of that I got an Apple Watch plan for only $5/month.

The speeds were consistent too, I did 5 tests in a row and they were all over 1,200 MBPS
Yep the promotion Verizon had was this:

https://www.verizon.com/about/news/apple-iphone-15-pro-max-verizon-offers

That’s why I traded away my 13 mini and got an Apple Watch 9 for $6.

Attachments

• IMG_0116.jpeg
    IMG_0116.jpeg
    815.7 KB · Views: 126

SyrOrange

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2021
Out for delivery. Also noticed I had new discounts applied to my lines. Awesome deal for two lines with phones now. Any one getting a loyalty discount stacked with the temporary loyalty promo ? Seems to have worked for me. Took about 3 weeks for the discount to appear.
See? Patience has its own virtues. Soon you’ll be a proud owner of a 15PM!

Reactions: DcGamer05

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
See? Patience has its own virtues. Soon you’ll be a proud owner of a 15PM!
My delivery window is by 315 and the driver is on the other side of town. He passed my neighborhood multiple times. The tracking feature is useless. It says “almost there” on my tracker yet they’re not anywhere near us. Haha. Hell hey here maybe by 4pm I’m guessing not the original 1115 -315pm window.

Edit. Did not make delivery window. Now says delivery by 11:59pm. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: SyrOrange

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
ups driver is probably here at Verizon thread messing with you... 😂

I received mine a bit ago, but have not open the box yet..
Still isn’t here he’s back in the same shopping center he was in earlier. Our city is separated from the rest of CT so they probably have a fairly large route that makes no sense to me but perfect sense to them. Now it says by 7pm in the my choice app. At this point it’s comically hilarious. This is my first time using UPS driver
tracking. I’ve used Amazon and it was extremely accurate the few times I’ve ordered there. I’ll let ya know when it arrives and maybe even take one of those cliche bling photos

Also if the driver were theoretically watching this thread that would be a pretty petty thing to do but I certainly wouldn’t put it past todays modern human.

Last edited:

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
All is well. Typing from the device. The transfer was surprisingly quick. The one thing it didn’t do was transfer my phone number so that took an hour getting that sorted out. Device is solid much lighter than my 13PM. Overall loving it can’t wait to test out the camera. Typing is somehow smoother for me. The smaller bezels is notable even though it’s a small change. Here’s my 13PM Sierra Blue alongside my new iPhone 15PM Titanium White.

Attachments

• IMG_9344.jpeg
    IMG_9344.jpeg
    220.6 KB · Views: 64

SyrOrange

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2021
All is well. Typing from the device. The transfer was surprisingly quick. The one thing it didn’t do was transfer my phone number so that took an hour getting that sorted out. Device is solid much lighter than my 13PM. Overall loving it can’t wait to test out the camera. Typing is somehow smoother for me. The smaller bezels is notable even though it’s a small change. Here’s my 13PM Sierra Blue alongside my new iPhone 15PM Titanium White.
Congratulations! Welcome to the club!!

Markgnyc2

macrumors 6502
Nov 17, 2013
Congrats! Looking forward to your review.

Tdevilsg

macrumors regular
Jan 23, 2021
I chatted with a verizon rep today.

Sounds like my 15 PM is "preparing for delivery" and will ship in the next 48 hours.

t_kipre

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2023
My PM arrived yesterday morning, coming up on 24 hours of use. Coming from a 13 mini, the weight and size are jarring, but I find myself already getting used to it. Had to use my 13 mini to access a work account this morning and it felt TINY. Overall a gorgeous device and the ProMotion is making a bigger difference than I thought it would!

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
My PM arrived yesterday morning, coming up on 24 hours of use. Coming from a 13 mini, the weight and size are jarring, but I find myself already getting used to it. Had to use my 13 mini to access a work account this morning and it felt TINY. Overall a gorgeous device and the ProMotion is making a bigger difference than I thought it would!
Love the Promotion display as well. Glad you’re adjusting to the larger size. It takes some time adjusting but is well worth it especially if you use your phone often throughout the day. Have you noticed a big bump in battery life as well compared to your 13mini ?

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
How are you liking the white titanium?

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
How are you liking the white titanium?
Love it! The titanium frame and white glass look very elegant. The device in hand looks and feels amazing. I really like the camera bump area the white silver and black look like a piece of jewelry.

This years colors were extremely boring IMO. White feels so timeless. My first white phone since my iPhone 5 and I would definitely choose white again. I can definitely see why it’s a popular choice this year. Overall I’m loving it thank you for asking. 😁✌️

t_kipre

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2023
Love the Promotion display as well. Glad you’re adjusting to the larger size. It takes some time adjusting but is well worth it especially if you use your phone often throughout the day. Have you noticed a big bump in battery life as well compared to your 13mini ?
Absolutely. My mini was at about 89% battery health and on days when I was out and about, I'd be looking for a charger by 2 or 3 in the afternoon. This phone came out of the box about 75% charged and it lasted past midnight, even though I spent a large chunk of the day downloading apps, photos, and whatnot. Battery was the main reason I switched, so very pleased with that thus far.

warnerve

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2014
ordered mine yesterday, 15PM Titanium White 256GB

trading in a 13PM 128GB

besides the $1000 trade-in offer and the free Apple TV, I'm also getting a nice gift card since I'm transferring my number from another carrier. sweet!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.