Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
Clementine v. Nectarine
56EB7B30-DAD6-4956-9608-8D5B4C9CAAE9.jpeg

SamRyouji

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2016
These are not only similar but almost identical I think. :)
Modern buckle pred ruby vs. Hermes rouge piment. View attachment 1746988
If I look very, very closely, I coild tell the Modern Buckle shifts towards darker brown while the Hermés one shifts towards maroon juuust a tiny bit.
If I just glance though, I will surely say it's identical. The difference is so subtle it's almost negligible.

Reactions: MayfairMissy

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
Exactly! I also was reading somewhere that SOME Ginger bands have black lugs while some have dark grey/silver - like mine - which makes it even harder. I bought both these in box, so when I was sorting them for a second i thought i had 2 canary's heh.
That’s why you just always get the solo loop version, to begin with. I wonder which set will have the richer colors next week.

Reactions: chipsandsalsa

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
You know we want that sunset/ruby red :D
I’m choosing to believe that orange leather case is bringing us the first proper orange leather link.

We haven’t got eyes on any rubbery orange leaks but it’s hard to imagine Apple not shipping one of those. Unless they’re going back to doing two band drops before the New Year…unless they’re doing a warm yellow (which they might call an orange in the store filter) finally!?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.