Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lyusi

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2021
IMG_1835.png
Torras definitely!!!

Young Turk

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 9, 2002
^^Thank you. Torras clear with MagSafe ordered, to go along with the Apple Fine Woven (Taupe) and Apple Silicone (Clay) cases that I already have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mylodon

smirking

macrumors 68040
Aug 31, 2003
Silicon Valley
Spigen with frost back is the way to go. Looks fantastic and no fingerprints.

I have a titanium blue and I went with the Spigen Crystal Clear and I'm not a fan. I'm going to get a different case.

The Crystal Clear is a finger print magnet and the titanium colors are so muted that titanium blue looks more or less like space gray through the heavy glare of the clear case. If you can't actually see the real color of the case, you might as well get a patterned or non transparent case.

cawgijoe

macrumors regular
May 23, 2017
Virginia
I have a Raptic Shield case for my 13 pro. I really like it. It's got a clear back that has not yellowed. It's made of tpu plus and outside metal band. I have it combined with a glass screen protector. Their drop protection is supposed to be good for 10 to 13 feet. I have dropped the phone once or twice in two years with no issue.
The one disadvantage it that due to the metal bad, it is not as lite as others.

I think these are also available on Amazon. Price is very good.

Young Turk

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 9, 2002
Got the Torras today. Nice and all but like commenters here report, it’s almost as slippery as a wet bar of soap. Which one should I try next?

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
I am going to preorder the dbrand Ghost case. It looks good on paper and in the YouTube vids. Hopefully it lives up to the hype and worth the wait.

Last edited:

Davidnguyen_89

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2021
I think those clear cases with the MagSafe circle in the back are ugly as hell. Seeing them is like an eyesore.
excatley i like mine clear and can see only the apple logo of your phone. but i did order one witth the circle. trying to find one without it.

LouE37

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2010
Got the Torras today. Nice and all but like commenters here report, it’s almost as slippery as a wet bar of soap. Which one should I try next?
I picked up a Rhinoshield. Its made of polycarbonate not TPU so it shouldnt yellow. Great fitment and feel and you can also change out the buttons/camera ring. I went magsafe as well since these have some of the strongest around. Its not the grippiest but that isnt something that concerms me personally so it will up for you to decide if you try them out. Lots of good YT vids on this case as well that may help.

Reactions: Davidnguyen_89

cannono

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2014
I bought a few, including Spigen Ultra Hybrid.

The thinnest with magsafe, which I kept, is the Ringke Fusion.

I only bought ones that were soft or had at least a TPU frame with hard back (like Spigen Ultra Hybrid and Ringke Fusion). No hard snap on cases because they leave marks and abrasions on the metal part.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.