Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SakuraSuki

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2013
I just want my iPod Touch and iPad Mini stop lagging and crashing...this happened to me last night...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 100

ErikGrim

macrumors 603
Jun 20, 2003
Brisbane, Australia
Music and audio handling being given some love. The long-time-between-non-play Podcast bug is atrocious. Also Traktor clearly need some help re-instating features removed from iOS7.

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
Bug fixes and the UI refined.

When using Bluetooth and navigation when someone calls on occasion I can't access the phone. I just get a screen with the persons picture and the phone is unresponsive until the call ends.

Then things like this....

uduvevaj.jpg

That's just poorly thought out.

I've experienced both these issues on 2 separate iPhone 4Ss.

SkyFox244

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2009
siri in Dutch
Itunes radio in more countries
fix the calender app. looks like it's not finished and in an early beta state
remove the happy and blinding colors

petvas

macrumors 603
Jul 20, 2006
Munich, Germany
The most important thing is that Apple fixes the random crashes, especially when using multitasking. This should never be happening. It got better with 7.0.3 but the OS still crashes randomly, but mostly in cases of low memory.

The calendar app needs a lot of optimizations. Yes, there are 3rd party apps out there that do a good job, but I expect more from the standard apps.

The ability to control personal hotspot in control centre would be nice to have, but I can live without it.

Another annoying thing is the animations speed. I don't want to disable them, I just want them to happen faster! At least twice as fast.

Apart from that iOS 7 is doing fine.

TwoBytes

macrumors 68040
Jun 2, 2008
The BIGGEST thing to me, was iOS 7 ruined the calendar. RUINED it. I used to be able to open the calendar and with a glance, see what I had going on each day of the week. Now I have to mess around within the app, oh and if you touch a "day" of the week, it automatically zooms into the current time (hard to explain), instead of showing you a summary of your day. iOS 6 had the banner at the bottom of the screen that showed a list of events for that day.

It's so frustrating. the iOS 6 calendar, was FAR superior.

exactly!

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
Here is my list:

1. Make the HDR setting in the Camera app static again. It used to stay on HDR if I had it set to; now it reverts to HDR off if the system kills the app to free up memory.
  2. Fix the random graphical bugs.
  3. Fix the random resprings and restarts.
  4. Either integrate Find My Friends into Apple Maps as a layer, or update the app itself. That stitching hurts my eyes.

iRoRo

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2013
UK
From the thread title '[iPad] What do you want in iOS 7.1' I get the feeling this is for the iPad and not the iPhone so, in line with previous posters all I want in iOS 7.1 (for my iPhone) :D is all the bugs fixed from iOS 7.03 and (from what I read on other threads) iOS 7.04
Still one major issue outstanding that affects me and no doubt others, is the retarded MUSIC APP.
Cmon :apple: sort it out! {The dark side is becoming more tempting}

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.