Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tdosthp

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015
It sure is. Threw my saddle brown case in the trash and I’ve been in the apple black leather case. I forgot how beautiful this phone is without having it in a massive case.

I think I am going back into Apple Cases as well....silicone for my XR and leather for my 11 Pro.

Reactions: nrvous1

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Anyone have any experience in ordering an “official” Apple leather case off of amazon? It’s $31 and it’s $50 at Best Buy. I’m worried about getting a fake Apple case from amazon.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Anyone have any experience in ordering an “official” Apple leather case off of amazon? It’s $31 and it’s $50 at Best Buy. I’m worried about getting a fake Apple case from amazon.

Best Buy will match Amazon's price in store. I like buying my Apple leather cases in store as you can open them and check the leather first. I don't even have an Apple leather for my 11 pro max yet. ?

As long as they are shipped and sold by Amazon then you will be OK ordering online.

Last edited:
Reactions: nrvous1 and AE14

aloper

macrumors 6502
Nov 23, 2015
Rocklin, CA

I purchased two about a month ago, when the prices originally dropped...black and forest green leather. No issues and they were both legit apple cases...

I posted earlier in the thread pics of the caudabe sheath and the Apple forest green leather case...The Apple one is one of the ones I ordered from amazon...

https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...d.2197200/page-74?post=28025252#post-28025252

Last edited:

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
Have Best Buy price match. If it is ships and sold by amazon they will match it

blaine07

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2014
Oklahoma
I keep debating picking up a Black Apple Silicone for $23 from Amazon or a Green Leather for $30 I know I’ll regret silicone; all it does is then pocket inside out lol

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
Thanks everyone!! I completely forgot Best Buy price matches.
Amazon returns are simple if Best Buy doesn’t have the color. As long as it ships and is sold by Amazon it will be legit. Non Amazon will be fake. Also a used version may be fake as people can return a fake.

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Amazon returns are simple if Best Buy doesn’t have the color. As long as it ships and is sold by Amazon it will be legit. Non Amazon will be fake. Also a used version may be fake as people can return a fake.
I might as well just pony up and buy it directly from Apple.

eddiezus

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2019
Getting a DBrand Grip case! Been wanting one since the XS Max but i heard that iteration was faulty. It seems to be better now. Also got a black skin for my camera from DBrand because sometimes that green is hard to match with other phone case colors. Anyone else has the DBrand Grip?

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Getting a DBrand Grip case! Been wanting one since the XS Max but i heard that iteration was faulty. It seems to be better now. Also got a black skin for my camera from DBrand because sometimes that green is hard to match with other phone case colors. Anyone else has the DBrand Grip?

I ordered the Dbrand Grip and a few skins 10 days ago while it was on sale. Been 10 days and it has not even been shipped yet,

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Ok, I went ahead and just ordered the apple saddle brown from amazon since I won’t be able to get to Best Buy until maybe Sunday. It’s sold and shipped by Amazon so I should be good to go.

Tdosthp

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015
Ok, I went ahead and just ordered the apple saddle brown from amazon since I won’t be able to get to Best Buy until maybe Sunday. It’s sold and shipped by Amazon so I should be good to go.

Just bought the black last week and it was fine. Great grip/texture on the one i got...at least much improved from last year...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.