Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mel8899

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2017
What flavor did you get? Any pics? We love pictures

Sorry no way to take a pic

1576120570669.jpeg

Reactions: Hooterville

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Back in my official Apple black leather case until tomorrow to get my saddle brown case from my dads house. Just tore my entire phone room apart looking for that damn case when I came to the realization that it’s over there.

My only issue is; I’m a hypochondriac and a germaphobe. When I dropped my phone in the saddle brown case it fell in our parking lot at work where it’s a bum infested parking garage. So, I’m almost positive my saddle brown case may have fell into some sort of dried bum urine. My question is, and I know this is weird to ask in a case/phone thread, but will the case be safe to use?

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Back in my official Apple black leather case until tomorrow to get my saddle brown case from my dads house. Just tore my entire phone room apart looking for that damn case when I came to the realization that it’s over there.

My only issue is; I’m a hypochondriac and a germaphobe. When I dropped my phone in the saddle brown case it feel in our parking lot at work where it’s a bum infested parking garage. So, I’m almost positive my saddle brown case may have fell into some sort of dried bum urine. My questions is, and I know this is weird to ask in a case/phone thread, but will the case be safe to use?

Not only are you dropping the hell out of your phone you are dropping it in Bum Urine

Reactions: Sal09 and nrvous1

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Not only are you dropping the hell out of your phone you are dropping it in Bum Urine
Lol! I know, it sounds bad. I’m just going to buy another saddle brown case tomorrow. I just hate to waste the month of patina on my existing saddle brown case.

Edit: It’s been about a month since I’ve used my bum piss saddle brown case. I’m going to over come my fear and use it tomorrow. Any disease should be dead by now.

Last edited:

Mel8899

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2017
What’s a protective case yet not too heavy, tight fitting, and not black.
Is this possible??

UltraInstinct

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2013
United Kingdom
I have the hide and seek too, had note sleeve before that. They have a 3 year warranty anyway and they replaced mine, if i don't like the Mujjo will get one. Their wallets go on sale from a few websites here but cases don't seem to.

Do you like how the buttons work?
I don't really mind, sure it's not as easy to press them as the Apple case but no issues for me.

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
I am thinking about going from the Pro to Pro Max. I have had the Mous Contour on for a couple of months but would want a change with the Max.

Need grip, protection, not too bulky, great buttons.. unicorn basically

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Using the urine soaked saddle brown case again. My brother, the pathologist, put me at ease. And I’m just calling it the urine soaked case. I have no idea if it actually did fall in a bad spot.

Tdosthp

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015
A little bit of an update on the OB Figura, after a week. Really wish OB would make a case with the same silicone/TP/whatever that is the front of the Symmetry. Maybe the Figura technically is, I dunno.

The Figura seems to “collect” oil on the surface, to the point that the sides become a little, almost, slippery. Kind of weird; still grippy, but a different feel, compared to the  Silicone case. I wiped the Figura down with an alcohol swab and it regained the initial feel, but that has only lasted for a day and a half.

Don’t get me wrong, it is still a solid case; no sag anywhere, but a little disappointed at this point, with the slimy feel.

Reactions: AE14

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Using the urine soaked saddle brown case again. My brother, the pathologist, put me at ease. And I’m just calling it the urine soaked case. I have no idea if it actually did fall in a bad spot.

The FAT Defender is getting no more love

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.