Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
I’m just here in my Ringke Onyx (navy) on my 15 Pro.

This case has 100% snuck up on me as my most used this year. I thought it was average when I first got it, but it’s barely been off my phone now for about 3 months.

Good grip, great fit, solid buttons and not too bulky. To me this is a ‘boring but spot on’ type case, but it’s a winner.
Wish they made this without the camera protector

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
Funny I was just coming here to post these pics for you @Hooterville but I was beaten to the punch!🥊

Andar Aspen in “Solar Orange”

Attachments

• IMG_4731.jpeg
    IMG_4731.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4730.jpeg
    IMG_4730.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 48

Surfsalot

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2023
Tried a Torro blue leather last few weeks, terrible buttons and sides not straight.
Back to the good old symmetry, nothing have tried comes close to the buttons it.

Reactions: Zensō

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
Tried a Torro blue leather last few weeks, terrible buttons and sides not straight.
Back to the good old symmetry, nothing have tried comes close to the buttons it.
I wish mine didn’t have the floppy area above the USB port.

juice3250

macrumors member
Jul 23, 2014
I ordered the Ringke Clear Matte clear case for my 15pm. There was no way I was going to spend between $30-$50 for a case at the Apple Store or at a mall kiosk when I picked up my phone yesterday.

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
I ordered the Ringke Clear Matte clear case for my 15pm. There was no way I was going to spend between $30-$50 for a case at the Apple Store or at a mall kiosk when I picked up my phone yesterday.
A very solid case considering how cheap it is! I have one in the drawer

Reactions: juice3250

shady16

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2019
Received the Air 2 this afternoon. The fit is fine, but the TPU is soft and pulls away too easily at the edges in my opinion. The Magsafe indent is also a bummer. The second photo showing the indent is in exaggerated light, but it’s there and, at least on my particular case, is similar to the indent on the Sheath. Frankly, I’m disappointed. This one won’t be in my regular rotation.

View attachment 2369683
View attachment 2369684
I haven’t had that issue with mine and I charge exclusively with MagSafe but I have this felt sticker ring for cushion on my charger

Reactions: Hooterville

SR Steve

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2010
Love this case, the fingerprints though… yikes.
Yes, if that is a significant problem for anyone then it's definitely not a good fit for them. Luckily it is fairly well known that the smooth finish on these Pros picks up the oils from handling more than many other Aramid cases so anyone doing research on that style would be forewarned.

I love the quality, look, and feel of the Pitaka Pro. The tendency to show prints doesn't really bother me as I simply rub my fingers over the case and they disappear.

scouser75

macrumors 68030
Oct 7, 2008
Not 15brelatws,but I've just picked up an iPhone 12 pro and trying to find a clear thin magsafe case which either DOESN'T have a visible magsafe attachment OR the magsafe circle is in blue (I have the Sapphire colour).

I've got a Spigen Liquid Crystal but from what I've read, even though the phone will attach to a magsafe accessory, chances are it will fall off!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.