Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FarSeide

macrumors 6502a
Feb 17, 2008
Earth Lane
was that you ?

I dont know what to make of the video since only thing that I really heard was "I'm pretty happy with it..." "I dont know what to do with it at the moment..."

Warpednote

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
California East Bay
was that you ?

I dont know what to make of the video since only thing that I really heard was "I'm pretty happy with it..." "I dont know what to do with it at the moment..."

Haha no it wasn't me Im still waiting to get mine west coast. Just the first video I've seen ANYWHERE of the White iPhone after its release.

karmamule

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2008
Waltham, MA
Interesting, I've been intending to get a white one, but the recent pics/videos I've been seeing have definitely toned down my enthusiasm. I'm definitely going to go with my gut reaction when I see them at the store, at this point I'm very "50/50" on it.

Deadman64

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2008
I think the white looks pretty pimp...but i'll leave the final call for in store tomorrow morning.

omni

macrumors 6502
Jan 20, 2008
how did he get that? it isnt July 11th anywhere in the US.. :confused:

If only there were other countries in the world besides the US...especially ones that speak english but have an accent. I wonder where those could be....

sparkomatic

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2007
Orange County, CA
Hmmm....I don't know now. I want to like it but after seeing the video, I think I'm 50/50 as well. I'm going with my gut too I guess. Maybe I just need to get used to it?

markym07931

macrumors regular
May 14, 2008
i'm glad it isn't just me that is reconsidering... the renders looked ok, but it was the way it looked when he turned it around etc..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.