Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Motionblurrr

macrumors 65816
Jul 1, 2008
I am,
However, to associate anything and want to be referred to as a PIMP, is just wrong. It should not be cool, it should be repulsive. No matter how old you are.

Chill out pimp playah hustlah, he was using it ironically.

rablat

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2007
Classified NSA intel
Chill out pimp playah hustlah, he was using it ironically.

And here is another fine example of the problems with todays society.

I never thought I would say this but now I see why we as a society are looked upon so badly in the muslim world. Look at our children, and youth of today.

Anyway done with this thread

I never thought I would say this but now I see why we as a society are looked upon so badly in the muslim world. Look at our children, and youth of today.

stay fresh vanilla face don't blow a fuse, your homies be gettin atcha if you dont watch yo booty, pimp daddy

Glax69

macrumors member
Dec 30, 2007
Chapel Hill, NC

Post of the day! :eek:

dragonslayer458

macrumors member
Jun 4, 2008
Roseville, Ca
i'm torn between the two, white because its different and black because it looks seamless between the front and back AND because it looks as though it won't look dirty as quick.

ndriver182

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2007

Are you serious? Bringing other cultures into this? Give me a break. Lighten up. Every generation has slang that older generations can't stand and/or don't understand. Hell, I'm nearly 30 years old. Do I use "pimp" as an adjective? No. Do I get offended by it? No. Not to say I'm not surprised by the younger folk these days, but it's the circle of life. Just wait to see what the children of the "kids" these days are saying. The evolution of culture...

Anyway, I'm having a hard time deciding which color I think is more pimp, whack, sick, disgusting, bad, rad, badical, sweet, t!ts and/or awesome.

Motionblurrr

macrumors 65816
Jul 1, 2008
Are you serious? Bringing other cultures into this? Give me a break. Lighten up. Every generation has slang that older generations can't stand and/or don't understand. Hell, I'm nearly 30 years old. Do I use "pimp" as an adjective? No. Do I get offended by it? No. Not to say I'm not surprised by the younger folk these days, but it's the circle of life. Just wait to see what the children of the "kids" these days are saying. The evolution of culture...

Anyway, I'm having a hard time deciding which color I think is more pimp, whack, sick, disgusting, bad, rad, badical, sweet, t!ts and/or awesome.

THANK YOU. Even so, that dude was using it ironically and so was I and so was everyone else in this thread so the religious dude needs to chillax that pimpin hustlah needs to stop bangin so many hoes up in dis piece son!!! :rolleyes:

discussion over, back to iphone color/sexual insecurity discussion hahaha, kidding.

woodekm

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2008
I think I like the black better, but that dude in the video, well, kinda freaks me out a little.

Deadman64

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2008
I am,
However, to associate anything and want to be referred to as a PIMP, is just wrong. It should not be cool, it should be repulsive. No matter how old you are.

I'm just saying different definitions come to mind depending on the age you grow up in.

Apr 10, 2007
:D Yep very happy with my slow mobile internet and non GPS iPhone.
I'm old school though...:cool:

get over yourself, your not oldschool

oldschool is not using a phone, not having one of the most advanced mobile phones on the market.

markym07931

macrumors regular
May 14, 2008
White is ftw

seriously, that video is awful quality, I'm in apple at sheffild uk and the White iPhone is just lovely...

Shame o2 systems are screwed

BergerFan

macrumors 68020
Mar 6, 2008
Mos Eisley
The White model looks sexy from the back, but when combined with the black frontage, it looks wrong.
Apple should had made the black frontage White also, then I would be ordering that, as it would've resembled the classic first gen iPod's.
So, it's a 100% 16gb black model in the next fortnight for me.

Cousin Dirk

macrumors 6502a
Jan 1, 2008
London, UK
I still can't decide which I'd like. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see both in person first. But I still get the feeling that, whichever one I get, I'll always look at the other with regret.

Chris Bangle

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2006
UK
I prefer white, looks more elegant and civilised.
And how can white be classed as a girls colour?
Black iphone reminds me of a black Range Rover Sport with Chrome alloys, i.e vulgar and horrible.

razorianfly

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2007
Cheshire, United Kingdom
Some photos of my white 16er! :cool:

Bought this morning, Trafford center.

R-Fly

Attachments

• DSCF3121.JPG
    DSCF3121.JPG
    697.1 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCF3123.JPG
    DSCF3123.JPG
    682.3 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCF3124.JPG
    DSCF3124.JPG
    684.4 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCF3125.JPG
    DSCF3125.JPG
    727.9 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCF3126.JPG
    DSCF3126.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 91
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.