Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Reiger

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2007
Netherlands
I really dig the white. I don't see how the two-tone is not to like. The iPod touch and de first iPhone were also two-toned :rolleyes:.

Lasarett

macrumors newbie
Sep 5, 2007
Black is overrated.

You see black everywhere these days. iMacs (brushed metal and black), PCs, TVs, PS3, every gadget or thing you can imagine comes in black. Here I love my white Macbook and my white iMac, which I would change until/if they would release new white iMacs. I love the way they contrast with my black PS3 and my black HDTV, and I am pretty much set for white iPhone.

It was time for a comeback, I miss white on Apple products.

markym07931

macrumors regular
May 14, 2008
Black is overrated.

You see black everywhere these days. iMacs (brushed metal and black), PCs, TVs, PS3, every gadget or thing you can imagine comes in black. Here I love my white Macbook and my white iMac, which I would change until/if they would release new white iMacs. I love the way they contrast with my black PS3 and my black HDTV, and I am pretty much set for white iPhone.

It was time for a comeback, I miss white on Apple products.

that post has just sold the black 16gb one to me...
i have an iMac, and a MBP... a white one would clash, and not match....

Thank You!

Warpednote

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
California East Bay
Im actually kinda happy more and more ppl are leaning to the black iPhone. Just means when I get my white one it will stand out all the more, :D everyone and their mother will have the black model weather it be 8GB or 16GB no ones model will be special.

TheFam

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2008
don't know what you guys are talking about, the contrast of white and black looks great.

Im 50/50 cause both the black iphone and the white iphone are both equally beautiful

Ryhian

macrumors member
Jul 8, 2008
Orlando, FL
Im most likely going for the white. Im going to be at the store when it opens ill probably ask to view both of them before I actually make the purchase though since no stores around me have any on display as of right now.

Deadman64

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2008
Basically, yes.
I still do like the white.
It just really galls me the fact that some people today have to use a word that describes one of the lowest forms of human trash to describe something positively.

Perhaps it is what age group you fall into? Can I guess your in your thirties or higher?

CmonRichard

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2007
Invercargill, NZ
I'm going white...

I live in Invercargill NZ & the only way I could get an iPhone was from Vodafone's Online Store. I had to get white because there was a problem with my credit card until 2.45am (local time) & they had sold out of black ones within 2 & 1/2 hours. I missed out by 15 mins. Oh well... had confirmation at 10.15am about purchase & will recieve it within 2 business days (which is another reason to hate Friday launches). Roll on Tuesday!!! (Sux living in a small city that large Corporates don't give a damn about!)

Andronicus

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2008
Im actually kinda happy more and more ppl are leaning to the black iPhone. Just means when I get my white one it will stand out all the more, :D everyone and their mother will have the black model weather it be 8GB or 16GB no ones model will be special.

I'm just happy at all the people getting the iPhone 3g....Just means when I stay with my 1st gen iPhone it will stand out all the more :D. I mean 6 million people have 1st gen iPhones how many people will have a 3g iPhone?? Especially, when everyone switches from 1st gen to 3g, no 3g models will be special ;)

One love one :apple:

nickspohn

macrumors 68040
Jun 9, 2007
I'm just happy at all the people getting the iPhone 3g....Just means when I stay with my 1st gen iPhone it will stand out all the more :D. I mean 6 million people have 1st gen iPhones how many people will have a 3g iPhone?? Especially, when everyone switches from 1st gen to 3g, no 3g models will be special ;)

One love one :apple:

Specials on looks... which it just has a silver back. I happen to use mine in a case most of the time.

But you're right, it will stand out more with your slow mobile internet, non GPS phone :D

Andronicus

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2008
Specials on looks... which it just has a silver back. I happen to use mine in a case most of the time.

But you're right, it will stand out more with your slow mobile internet, non GPS phone :D

:D Yep very happy with my slow mobile internet and non GPS iPhone.
I'm old school though...:cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.