Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Seanm87

macrumors 68020
Oct 10, 2014
People thinking they can see the difference between 1080 and 2160 on a tiny iPhone screen are imagining it I think. Unless you have the phone a couple of inches aware from your face it won't look any different.

bpeeps

Suspended
May 6, 2011
Wow, you people are... First you say you don't need it, 720p and 4k looks the same. To these people, please get eye surgery, your eyes are failures.

I just got a used iPad Air for 100usd, and i want to watch 4k video. Seems to be limited to 1080p so i googled and here i am.

There has to be a way, I'm still searching. But if there are visually-impaired sheep who are saying "you don't need it" obviously neither Apple or Google are going to do anything about it. Wake up humans.

Ps it's my first time seeing a discussion where users are saying they rather not or don't want a better feature. The world of Apple....
This thread is old as dirt, why did you even bother here?

Reactions: oVerboost

Shanghaichica

macrumors G5
Apr 8, 2013
UK
People thinking they can see the difference between 1080 and 2160 on a tiny iPhone screen are imagining it I think. Unless you have the phone a couple of inches aware from your face it won't look any different.
The note 10+ doesn't have a tny screen

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.