Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MsKacey007

macrumors member
Nov 19, 2004
I love David Lanham. And I just couldn't get enough of that cat animation. It's too adorable. You can play around with the flash file here. I just love how it plops on the glass. LOL.

So here's my desktop:

Daveway

macrumors 68040
Jul 10, 2004
New Orleans / Lafayette, La
I'm leaving February with Tiger fever. :D

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 208

Eastend

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2004
Nara, Japan
Mike Teezie said:
Just got a fresh desktop image - I really dig this one.

Half res:

feb2.jpg

Mike I love your icons on the right side of your desktop, there clear and understandable. Could you help an old f..t out, where did you get them? or did you make those yourself?

Brian

khammack

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2004
Portland, OR
Eastend said:
Mike I love your icons on the right side of your desktop, there clear and understandable. Could you help an old f..t out, where did you get them? or did you make those yourself?

Brian

Forget the icons, that background is sweet! Any chance you could share where you got the background as well?

-kev

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
khammack said:
Forget the icons, that background is sweet! Any chance you could share where you got the background as well?

-kev

Read the full thread, I downloaded that background earlier...

I have it, but its too large to upload here...

livingfortoday

macrumors 68030
Nov 17, 2004
The Msp
quackattack said:
Here's mine, makes it very easy to sit at my computer :D

Hey, I hope this isn't anything insanely simple that I'm missing, but how do you get the text to show up next to the folder icons instead of underneath them? Also, coulja post that original desktop picture here? :)

criana

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2004
Connecticut
Mike Teezie said:
Just got a fresh desktop image - I really dig this one.

Half res:

feb2.jpg

Great desktop, where did you find that?

Also where did you get your icons from, I'd love to get one for my camera and iPod.

willhclark

macrumors member

Apple Macintosh ibook g3 700 Mhz, 256 MB RAM, 16 MB GeForce 2 Video, Apple Macintosh OSX 10.38

Sager 5680 Gaming Notebook PC Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz, 1 GB RAM, 128 MB ATI Radeon 9600 Radeon Video, Microsoft Windows XP Professional

I'll post my Mac Mini desktop later :)

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
daveway00 said:
What OS is this? I wanna say Windows, but then I think linux or Tiger maybe.

I believe that is windows, I tried doing that to my dads pc and thats exactly how it looked.

btw, I love the pic, :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.