Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LoWiTUsA

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2004
MsKacey007 said:
I love David Lanham. And I just couldn't get enough of that cat animation. It's too adorable. You can play around with the flash file here. I just love how it plops on the glass. LOL.

So here's my desktop:

Did you got the animation working on the desktop ? How did you custom your desktop like that ? Icon and title and the left, color theme ????
Really cool !!!

matticus008

macrumors 68040
Jan 16, 2005
Bay Area, CA
killuminati said:
I believe that is windows, I tried doing that to my dads pc and thats exactly how it looked.

btw, I love the pic, :p

It is Windows XP, yeah. With no spyware, no viruses, and virtually crash-free (except for the latest GAIM build, for some reason it crashes about 50% of the time when i sign off). I originally wanted to post a screen shot of my OS X desktop on the same machine, but for some reason my network bridge wasn't working this morning, so I couldn't get the image out of OSX onto the web.

Killuminati--Vancouver? That's awesome, I might be living there for a large part of next year! Way off topic, but any good restaurant recommendations around Robson? I'll be there for a week next month for some art exhibits, and I'd like an "insider" view. If it's not inconvenient, a PM would be great!

Kosher Terror

macrumors member
Jan 6, 2004
Oakland
I have these to switch every thirty minutes.
desktop28fa.jpg

desktop10sb.jpg

MsKacey007

macrumors member
Nov 19, 2004
LoWiTUsA said:
Did you got the animation working on the desktop ? How did you custom your desktop like that ? Icon and title and the left, color theme ????
Really cool !!!

My theme is PM2k5. Used Shapeshifter.
I used Transparent Dock for my dock.
I used iCan for that big trash can.
I used Candybar and Pixadex to change my icons.
And that little minimized Firefox window is thanks to WindowShade.
And I downloaded the IcyMilk format for Adium to make it look like that.

Menubar:
- MenuCalendarClock
- Norton Systemworks
- NetBarrier
- Slim Battery
- Adium
- etc

I'd love for the flash to work on the desktop but I don't know how.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.