Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IndyGopher

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2001
Indianapolis, IN
wow.. you're all younger than I would have guessed.. Seems so far I am the only one born into a world where no one had walked on the moon...

Oh, and being born in 1968, I was still able to buy beer in Ohio at 18, while those born in 1969 had to wait until they were 21. Muhahahaha! (small consolation, I don't drink)

Ok, now, SOMEONE has to be older! Spill it!

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
Originally posted by IndyGopher
wow.. you're all younger than I would have guessed.. Seems so far I am the only one born into a world where no one had walked on the moon...

Oh, and being born in 1968, I was still able to buy beer in Ohio at 18, while those born in 1969 had to wait until they were 21. Muhahahaha! (small consolation, I don't drink)

Ok, now, SOMEONE has to be older! Spill it!

the user formerly known as jefhatfield makes claims to be the older guy around here....but wait till networkman jumps on this one...

U

Unregistered

I win!! Born 1967, 34 years old (unregistered here at Macrumors, but frequent reader/visitor).

Wait a minute....I DON'T win as I pluck out one of my grey hairs... :(

Started in computers at age 12 working on an Apple II doing shape-tables in machine code, got a Commodore Vic20, Commodore 64, IBM PCjr, Mac Performa 405, iMac Rev B, and about to buy a new iMac 2.0 and iBook/TiBook if can afford one of those in addition...

Have been programming/fixing/using computers for 22 years now and I can't figure out what people are doing with those PC's??????

They must be gluttons for punishment...Me, I like to get actual work done as opposed to reboot/re-install/reboot/crash/download drivers/reboot/crash/can't network/crash/reboot/re-install/etc. etc. etc.

Why can't the rest of the world figure out what we already know - the world would be a beautiful place...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.