Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami

I'm 85 years old, so when I said something you should obey me because I'm the most experienced.

I'm 26 actually, I'll be 27 in february, all of you are invited to my party.

applesurferrr

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2002
i think i beat everyone

Im 13 I just got a new iBook whitch i saved a year four and im lovin it!
i dont think theres anyone younger than me.
-cody

syoung6164

macrumors newbie
Jul 28, 2001
NYC
Middle of the Pack!

28 and Counting.

I seems we have alot of young ems here.i guess that explains many of the wild rumors that appear here from time to time.

GeeYouEye

macrumors 68000
Dec 9, 2001
State of Denial
15, but a macuser for a much larger%

I'm just 15, 16 on the 23rd, but I have probably been a mac user for a greater % of my life than anyone else: first experience with a mac (512k) @ age 1.5. 93.7% Top that. Also of note, I have been a trekkie for that long as well. Creepy.

Phaedrus

macrumors member
Jan 10, 2002
Ohio
34. I started out with a Commodore Vic-20. Couldn't afford an Apple on my allowance. Used to stay up all night debugging lines of BASIC from BYTE magazine--stored them on a cassette player (a few of you guys will remember). Got the first 128k Mac in '84. Never looked back.

G4scott

macrumors 68020
Jan 9, 2002
USA_WA
16 years, 8 months, and 4 days old.

I have the maturity of an adult (I'm an angel compared to some of the idiots at my school)

I can also whine like a 2 year old when I don't get what I want (it's the ego thing. It comes from being a trumpet player.)

Today is my older brother's birthday. He is 19. He goes to UT. (The real UT, not unreal tournament) Unfortunatelly, he has a dell, because the business school requires pee-cee laptops. what a bunch of bull-puckey!:mad:

tadpole

macrumors member
Dec 7, 2001

College sucks my checkbook dry. Been a PC user all life long starting with IBM PS2 286 8mhz upgraded to 512k ram. Remember kids, school will still be school no matter where you are and school will always suck.

Current Machine:

AMD 1gig Tbird
768mg Ram
2X40 gig HD
Radeon 7500
WinXP(sucks) and Mandrake 8.1

I want a G5 so badly, there are a lot of us out here who wouldn't mind running a post-RISC processor with a Unix flavor. Too bad OSX isn't a full blown unix, I'd prolly strip it to run Linux or something. They should tone down the UI and up the kernel efficiency, Darwin is a beautiful thing but weighed down by the Tammie Fay Baker like makeup that is the UI.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.