Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tubescan7777

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2001
i am the youngest Ya

sorry all of you i am 12 going on 13 in july. Haha
wait actually i have no job or no money so is till have a old imac so technically this makes everyone here better than me.

Getitng a new ibook for my birtday though.

Tubescan
TSSAddicts.com

GyroFX

macrumors 6502
Jan 14, 2002
Los Angeles and NorCal
21...:)

21 here. I'm new so...don't bite people. I first used the apple II i think...the one that showed black and green on-screen. then apple IIGS, then MAC LC II, then powerbook 190cs, then PowerMac 7600/132, then G3 266, and Powerbook G3 400. I'm waiting patiently for the new Pro lines...been waiting for so damn long...:D

-XL

networkman

macrumors regular
Jan 1, 2002
california, usa
with misterx, atlantaman, and groov all in their 40s or 50s, i stand corrected (and one of those 3 is a real senior citizen over 55)

...i am not the old man of macrumors at age 38 as i used to claim in my old handle's signature of jefhatfield

i am now networkman and i am still 38 but will be 39 this year

Buggy

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2001
Canada

and to scare the young ones... I am a highschool teacher.

NOW GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

neut

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2001
here (for now)
hey, eyelike art . . .

don't believe someone can use a comp. before 4? I've been using comps. since I was about 2/3 and my daughter has been using comps. since she was 1. she just got her first (indigo, 400) imac for her 5th birthday (12/7). she loves it, and wants the new imac already. children can learn to run a computer faster than grown adults. she learned windows (being able to install her own games, exit programs, play on Re-Birth, and basically not screw things up) before she was 2. she learned OS9 in minutes (on daddy's G4). OSX didn't even phase her. she loves the dock. I've got her playing in Reason now and she wants to make art and music on her imac just like her daddy.

if you ever have children . . . let them watch you use the computer and they'll be using it by themselves in no time.

oh yeah, i'm 23.

really suprised at the young crowd, but now i know where all the testosterone is coming from . . .

* i hate posting on long threads (or posting at all)

voicegy

macrumors 65816
Originally posted by networkman
with misterx, atlantaman, and groov all in their 40s or 50s, i stand corrected (and one of those 3 is a real senior citizen over 55)

...i am not the old man of macrumors at age 38 as i used to claim in my old handle's signature of jefhatfield

i am now networkman and i am still 38 but will be 39 this year

Hey, I'm in the "best years of our lives" club, too!

43:p

(and, yeah, we get horny all the time, too. Men, it never goes away, so don't sweat it kids if someone tells ya it "falls off" after 35, 40, ....!)

(oh God THAT was uncalled for..sorry!)

grouse

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2002
london
old timers club...

is gaining momentem. I thought we were to be totally out done by the youngsters, but we are now building up a good head of steam.

Here's to the crazy ones, the over 30s, who do things properly!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.