Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fourthtunz

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2002
Maine
It may eventually lead to social credits and then when these people who are cheering it on gets personally affected there will be no going back.

The way this works is to promote some benefit to take the vaccines, once people are permitted to travel, go to the theatres, social gatherings and most fall for it then comes the restrictive behaviours. Who one is talking to, what one is thinking or planning and then restrict movement and payment methods.

Its dystopian and we have people willingly complying, similar to the opioid crisis, smoking, Monsanto, etc. Government, Big Pharma, paid actors which include doctors can all be trusted. /s
How many of us that took the vaccine really want it? I just want life to get back to normal.
Sure there is the chance of government overreach.
I guess we'll all have to stay on our guard and keep it from going beyond these vaccinations to end the
pandemic.

code-m

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2006
How many of us that took the vaccine really want it? I just want life to get back to normal.
Sure there is the chance of government overreach.
I guess we'll all have to stay on our guard and keep it from going beyond these vaccinations to end the
pandemic.
Familiarize yourself as to why WHO has redefined what a “pandemic” is? With such a redefinition the endemic seasonal cold/flu can be considered a “pandemic”.

Living is fear has been proven to lower ones immune system and lead to onset of disease while worsening others. This “pandemic” has been overly politicized which has been an ongoing issue with politics meddling in science and vice versa.

fourthtunz

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2002
Maine
Familiarize yourself as to why WHO has redefined what a “pandemic” is? With such a redefinition the endemic seasonal cold/flu can be considered a “pandemic”.

Living is fear has been proven to lower ones immune system and lead to onset of disease while worsening others. This “pandemic” has been overly politicized which has been an ongoing issue with politics meddling in science and vice versa.
Right on all counts.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.