Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bambooshots

Suspended
Jul 25, 2013
Same here. FedEx usually gets to my place in the morning but of course this time of the year everyone is flooded with packages and they're running behind.

paapplefan

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2015
Same here - you know they are busy when all the tiny packages for AirPods couldn't get onto the plane. Still 2 days is way better than 2 weeks or months to wait.

Yeah I guess so. And I'd rather have the package miss its connecting flight and have to spend an extra day in an airport than me!

jk73

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2012
My Best Buy order from late last night has bounced back and forth from "In progress" to "Backordered" about four times today. Very strange. I wonder if it's a glitch in their system or if backorders change to "In progress" every time Best Buy gets a new supply, regardless of whether the supply is sufficient to supply all backorders.

CjonesHouston

macrumors 65816
Apr 29, 2015
Texas
IMG_1954.JPG
I'm home!!!!

justinb2987

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2016
My Best Buy order from late last night has bounced back and forth from "In progress" to "Backordered" about four times today. Very strange. I wonder if it's a glitch in their system or if backorders change to "In progress" every time Best Buy gets a new supply, regardless of whether the supply is sufficient to supply all backorders.

Mine is exactly the same. Very frustrating experience. Let's hope it gets an update tomorrow.

Stereo

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2011
I ordered 2 from bestbuy 7PM on Monday, both were delivered today by FedEx at 4PM!
Canceled Apple pre-order for Jan 12th 2017.

Hate to be one of those guys but I honestly don't need 2 pair.. lol
Already have a buyer scheduled to meet tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_8394.JPG
    IMG_8394.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 142

endless_urbia

macrumors newbie
Dec 23, 2016
I have read many things on this site but this would be my first post.

I was hoping to get these from Walmart as I have a fresh $75 gift card. I can't find anyone with a SKU to give out or someone who has spotted in store.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 12, 2012
I do not think any retailers have them in store besides Apple or perhaps some wireless carriers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.