Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

justinb2987

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2016
AT&T still has the AirPods available with express shipping. I just checked.

Thanks for the tip. Ordered online this morning from ATT around 6 am, received confirmation of shipping 30 minutes ago with a estimated delivery of Tuesday. Cancelled my back ordered Best Buy order that kept shifting between in progress and back order 20+ times over 48 hours.

Reactions: CjonesHouston

Kevsta26

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2011
USA
I guess I'm not getting my AirPods before Christmas :( The package has been in my state for over 12 hours and out for delivery since 3 hours ago, however the tracking page now says the scheduled delivery date is Tuesday 12/27 :oops:

I hope everyone is enjoying their AirPods.

Reactions: CjonesHouston

blaine07

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2014
Oklahoma
759b4ca06478fe1ce425c2a62a5d2654.jpg

that1dj

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2009
CA
I just put in an order on Best Buy's site. Said "Backordered" and expected to ship 2/16, yet I was charged and status is "Preparing".

Anyone else had this happen? Does that mean they may be shipped sooner?

CjonesHouston

macrumors 65816
Apr 29, 2015
Texas
I just put in an order on Best Buy's site. Said "Backordered" and expected to ship 2/16, yet I was charged and status is "Preparing".

Anyone else had this happen? Does that mean they may be shipped sooner?
When my order went to preparing to ship. It changed to ship within 12 or so hours, You will probably get them sometime next week. I ordered mine at the beginning of last week.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 12, 2012
Since I started this thread I never noticed till now that I repeated Walmart in the title. Guess I was excited that it potentially unlocked a resource for folks to get them that I never really paid attention to the thread title, lol.

Congrats to owners. Enjoy.

Reactions: ColoArtist

that1dj

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2009
CA
When my order went to preparing to ship. It changed to ship within 12 or so hours, You will probably get them sometime next week. I ordered mine at the beginning of last week.

That would be awesome to get it so soon. I just got bumped to Elite level through My Best Buy with the purchase of my DJI Mavic Pro so I guess I now get two day shipping on almost everything. Hopefully I get them sooner than the week long shipping it usually takes. LoL

CjonesHouston

macrumors 65816
Apr 29, 2015
Texas
That would be awesome to get it so soon. I just got bumped to Elite level through My Best Buy with the purchase of my DJI Mavic Pro so I guess I now get two day shipping on almost everything. Hopefully I get them sooner than the week long shipping it usually takes. LoL
I also used my BB card and chose next day shipping. Best Buy is making some holiday dreams come true.
Lol

dkimxd

macrumors member
Aug 11, 2008
I ordered from BB on the 24th with a February ship date.. it changed to backprdered yesterday and today it changed to delivered by Jan 3. We'll have to see if it actually arrives then

jk73

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2012
In the AT&T thread, a guy who ordered from Best Buy on the 24th had his delivered today, after originally getting a Feb. ship date. Looks like Best Buy got another shipment.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.