Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jazz1

Contributor
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
I don’t use it at all. I have a Waterfield Chocolate leather case.

Adding insult to injury, without the included leather case, the APM would probably sell for under $500. Apple sold their leather iPad sleeves for well over $100. The leather bra has less leather but looks much more complicated to make. So I’m guessing Apple added over well over $50 to the price to cover the cost of the bra.
I also have the Waterfield case, which is well made. But I did order this Spigen to see if it was slimmer/smaller.

m-e

macrumors 6502
Aug 6, 2015
Hi,

This thread seems a little calm. Does this means you ala found the perfect case? I am looking for anything like the Waterfield, but without the fees to ge them to Europe :rolleyes: Any idea ? I tried the co2crea, but they did not fit well my APM, esêcially the low powermagnets did not work.

Any suggestion ? ?

m-e

macrumors 6502
Aug 6, 2015
Thanks @Atom Ant ! They look great.

Where did you buy them ? Seems Wiwu is not selling them directly and they are out of stock on Amazon France. Couldn’t find a reliable website to buy them otherwise.

Paninnguaq

macrumors regular
Jul 27, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: sockdoggy and m-e

sockdoggy

macrumors regular
Jan 21, 2002
Brooklyn
@Atom Ant - also bought the WiWu case in black (logo not nearly as much as an eyesore w/ black on black) and this is exactly what I was looking for. I've tried traveling twice with APM previously and worried about mesh getting caught, ear pieces scratched, etc while they are loose in my bag. Reminds me of Bose earphone cases that are compact. Thanks

Reactions: Paninnguaq

Paninnguaq

macrumors regular
Jul 27, 2018
@Atom Ant - also bought the WiWu case in black (logo not nearly as much as an eyesore w/ black on black) and this is exactly what I was looking for. I've tried traveling twice with APM previously and worried about mesh getting caught, ear pieces scratched, etc while they are loose in my bag. Reminds me of Bose earphone cases that are compact. Thanks
You are welcome. I am glad this case worked out for you too! They really did design it very well.

Reactions: sockdoggy

Waughy

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2012
Australia
Ordered a Waterfield case yesterday. Took a bit to decide between brown and black for my space grey APM, ended up settling on brown. Not expecting to see them until early next year, coming to Australia. Not cheap, but looking at some of the cases on Amazon, the ones I thought were ok ship from the US, and with shipping added weren’t much cheaper.
Looking forward to getting Waterfield.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.